Inaugural play by play

First of all Joey let me say CONGRATULATIONS to you on experiencing such an honor, to play for your Presidents Inauguration. What a special day it must have been for you and your band. Just reading your write up on the days events was incredible and listening to your clips just made me wish there were more of it. Any chance that your CD will reach North of the border?

Jeff Adams

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing job Joey!!! Hillary actually looked pretty darn good. I'll have to get you down here for a Master class.

What an incredible journey!! Congrats Joey! Thanks for posting everything for us to follow your day.

First of all...Wow!

Did you indentify the woman you were asking about? It's Rep. Carolyn Maloney (US Congress from LI)... she has a shot at Hillary's seat now that Caroline Kennedy dropped out.

Did Gov. Patterson mention that you sound like that dude from the Empire Statesmen?

I was slightly wrong... she isn't from just LI... her district starts at Central Park, so you now have a free pass to do whatever you want in the park, cuz you're tight with the Congresswoman Maloney.

Joey no one ever doubted that you would represent the DCA world with stlye and Class. I am thrilled for you and so happy it turned into a great experience.

I am also so jealous that you were there. A LIFE LONG ACTIVIST DEM>

Can wait to see you and have you fill me in with every tidbit.

I just wanted to thank you all for the wonderful wished and regards. The trip far exceeded our expectations! I've put together a play by play blog of the very exciting inaugural events! You can visit my myspace page and click on "inauguration events" below the music player, or, simply click on the link below to visit the blog directly. I've included pics and vids for your viewing pleasure. The past few days were a whirlwind; I'm happy to be able to share them with you!

Inaugural Blog

Does anyone else feel more patriotic than they have in a long time?

Way to go Joey! Bill and Hill now know what we've all known for years-you're super. Its a great honor for a great guy! I'm not even going to ask why Hillary had that look on her face.

Hey Joey, you sound fantastic! It's great to hear how your playing has grown over these past few years. I felt the same way when I heard some recent recordings of Adam Rapa. And I'm not at all surprised that you both have developed into two of the hottest young trumpet players on the scene today! Hope to talk to you soon!

Take care,