Casa Bonita

Can't remember if we were there both years, but we did go. One of the years we went to the Amuzement park, can't remember the name. I probably wouldn't eat there now, knowing what "good" Mexican food tastes like.

It's probably why we lost though! :smile:

Elitch Gardens, I think it's part of the Six flags thingy now.

Can't remember if we were there both years, but we did go. One of the years we went to the Amuzement park, can't remember the name. I probably wouldn't eat there now, knowing what "good" Mexican food tastes like.

It's probably why we lost though! :smile:

If you were here in 77 and 78, you either went to the original Elitch's on Tennyson, not the one you can see from Invesco or Lakeside both in NW Denver.

well if you're near chicago...and you've been watching the news lately...you can find a four-pound pile of something....ZING!!!

Blago's hair weighs much more than four pounds.

Elitch Gardens, I think it's part of the Six flags thingy now.

Six Flags pulled out a couple years back--it's back to Elitch Gardens again.

If you were here in 77 and 78, you either went to the original Elitch's on Tennyson, not the one you can see from Invesco or Lakeside both in NW Denver.

I totally forgot about Lakeside (the poor man's Elitch's). Was just looking at their website and Lakeside is celebrating their 100th Anniversary.

I totally forgot about Lakeside (the poor man's Elitch's). Was just looking at their website and Lakeside is celebrating their 100th Anniversary.

Poor man's Elitches.... having been to both as a youngin' growing up in Co, THAT is funny. :smile: Kinda like Estes Park is a poor man's Aspen or Vail. A tourist trap by any other name.