Serenade in Brass

It was a great night Tony. I got to meet some of the Guess Whoers too like Andyroo, Donny Allen and Liz Duquay.

It was a pleasure meeting you Robbie!

:withstupid:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a pleasure meeting you Robbie!

:withstupid:

Likewise, Liz!

I feel a hug coming on... Going to get the camera :withstupid:

It was a great night Tony. I got to meet some of the Guess Whoers too like Andyroo, Donny Allen and Liz Duquay.

I heard a funny comment this morning when we were riding the elevator. There must have been some event with some Pakistani or Indian people that morning and a lady I didn't know in the elevator remarked: "I thought maybe they were a Pakistani drum and bugle corps". :withstupid:

It was great to meet you as well, Robbie - along with several other GW'ers whom I hadn't met before.

Funny situation.... Walking back from the show in uniform, a woman asked "What country do you represent?" I immediately answered "We're here representing Spain." Her response was, "Well, you don't sound very Spanish." I just kept walking, it was easier.

Andy

NICE!! :withstupid:

I feel a hug coming on... Going to get the camera :thumbup:

GOOD! because that picture in the ballroom when I heard someone call my name in that crowd just BITES!! :withstupid: it's got that who me? look and it NOT at all good.

GOOD! because that picture in the ballroom when I heard someone call my name in that crowd just BITES!! :withstupid: it's got that who me? look and it NOT at all good.

I look forward to retaking a photo at your leasure... :thumbup:

My apologies, I was attempting to get you to stand still and had no intent of getting the "deer in the headlights" look... :worthy:

(There's another (when we were being herded out of the ball room) where you were standing next to Kevin McDermott

when he was "asking" if I was going into the "movie" business... :thumbup: )