Keeping clean during the summer

botlecar.jpg

Just sayin. :tongue:

Heh - you have access to the really cool pictures now, don't you?

You show me yours, I'll show you mine!

sharing lip balm = bad idea.

actually what everone is saying here is true - things meant to be 'single user only' should be kept that way.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh - you have access to the really cool pictures now, don't you?

You show me yours, I'll show you mine!

sharing lip balm = bad idea.

actually what everone is saying here is true - things meant to be 'single user only' should be kept that way.

Yep, but I just found this one on the web. (Profs get funny about distributing pics.) We saw some pretty bad ones in Perio recently-- patients with multiple rotted out teeth, periapical abscesses, the works. It's actually shocking how bad some of the cases can get. (Which are usually due to some kind of concurrent systemic condition.) I'm betting you would win on the gross-out pics, though. I'm way too much of a wimp for that ER stuff--my hat is off to anyone who works in in emergency care.

On the drum corps side, another biggie is to keep stuff like drinking cups to single uses if the food truck has spigots for dispensing drinks. (We did at Regiment) And the sharing of lip balm is just asking for it. And I'm convinced that the reason I kept having to replenish my supply of marching gloves is that the things just decided to crawl away after a certain point. Very nasty.

And I'm convinced that the reason I kept having to replenish my supply of marching gloves is that the things just decided to crawl away after a certain point. Very nasty.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

:rolleyes: x 100

And I'm convinced that the reason I kept having to replenish my supply of marching gloves is that the things just decided to crawl away after a certain point. Very nasty.

When mine started smelling like feet, time to bury them and move on....

....speaking of feet, the urine idea is just plain nasty - but one of my favorite gross factiods is that under normal circumstances urine is sterile......anyhoo, one guy I used to march with swore by white vinegar to prevent athlete's foot. guess it was cheap and easily found on the road, and he never got crotchtoes...so maybe there was something to it. Dunno.

The blue bottle you use to prevent chach, is actually foot powder... I use that in both places.. works great.

i'm hoping against hope that this is sarcasm.

otherwise, the educational system is failing. (seriously.)

word. (seriously)

Don't share water jugs.

Eat everything they're serving at meals. I know my corps was excellent as far as feeding us complete meals that were quite edible and contained multiple food groups.

Load up on watermelon, bananas, other fruits when served.

Always take the vitamins.

And dress warm on the bus.