Keeping clean during the summer

I thought girls at a certain activity level (or a certain bf %), like a mid-tour person couldn't get pregnant, because their body senses they don't have enough stuff to support a baby or something...

It is NOT TRUE that a girl can't get pregnant on tour!!! Any questions, PM me.

And for all the inquiring minds out there, no it wasn't me. :tongue:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We never had any pregnancies on tour, but I think that we had a few close calls if you know what I mean. :smile:

why are so many people talking like sex is a big part of the summer? i seriously doubt that many people do that during the tour. i certainly wont be. oh and im a drumline guy too. lol

haha...right!

What a bunch of wussies.

First of all, I have enough crap to lug around all summer...i'm not carrying my own dining set.

Shower shoes? Just one more item I have to dry off and stuff in my bag prior to getting ready for the show. I'll take my chances with the scary fungus guy from the Tinactin commercial.

Who doesn't pee in the shower? It's awesome! Besides... it washes away quickly. Never peed on my tootsies....I might have to try that when I get home.

Brushing teeth? who has time for that on tour? I mean really... ;-P

What is this crap about sleeping on gym floors and eating off the chuck wagon? ....and OMG WATER JUGS? WATER JUGS? When I marched we stayed at 5 star hotels and had our meals served on fine china! We had large bottles of Evian and Perrier.....but never a "water jug".

I cannot believe anybody could think about sex on tour. Your legs are so tired after rehearsal...it would seem physically impossible without 3 or 4 helpers. ....come to think of it...maybe that was the sound I heard off in the bushes beside the lot after the shows. hmm makes sense

What a bunch of wussies.

First of all, I have enough crap to lug around all summer...i'm not carrying my own dining set.

Shower shoes? Just one more item I have to dry off and stuff in my bag prior to getting ready for the show. I'll take my chances with the scary fungus guy from the Tinactin commercial.

Who doesn't pee in the shower? It's awesome! Besides... it washes away quickly. Never peed on my tootsies....I might have to try that when I get home.

Brushing teeth? who has time for that on tour? I mean really... ;-P

What is this crap about sleeping on gym floors and eating off the chuck wagon? ....and OMG WATER JUGS? WATER JUGS? When I marched we stayed at 5 star hotels and had our meals served on fine china! We had large bottles of Evian and Perrier.....but never a "water jug".

I cannot believe anybody could think about sex on tour. Your legs are so tired after rehearsal...it would seem physically impossible without 3 or 4 helpers. ....come to think of it...maybe that was the sound I heard off in the bushes beside the lot after the shows. hmm makes sense

I love you.

I thought girls at a certain activity level (or a certain bf %), like a mid-tour person couldn't get pregnant, because their body senses they don't have enough stuff to support a baby or something...

i'm hoping against hope that this is sarcasm.

otherwise, the educational system is failing. (seriously.)

To add to that....if anyone wants to know how I was able to fill a hole last summer....yeahhhhhhhh.

EDIT...NO pun intended. hah

Edited by jts5032

To add to that....if anyone wants to know how I was able to fill a hole last summer....yeahhhhhhhh.

EDIT...NO pun intended. hah

eww....you didnt tell me that part...

So, going to the countdown this year?

eww....you didnt tell me that part...

So, going to the countdown this year?

Ill be out at school so i'm not sure if Ill be home that weekend...the closest one to school is like 2 hrs away in Harrisburg.