Brigsnews 2009

... From last season to this season, we had 5 of 30 brass players go on to march DCI World Class hornlines including Phantom, SCV, Cadets, Crown, and Colts. So, we must be doing something right since we are sending teenagers to hornlines like Crown after only 1 year of experience.

Just wanted to emphasize this part... Brigs always have the best brass teachers, that's for sure!

GO BRIGS!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short News bits and discussion from THE RED TEAM.

Take this NOTE about :tongue::devil::smile: BRIGADIERS CAMP this May 2nd and 3rd Weekend:

This weekend's May 2nd & 3rd Camp is an ALL SECTIONS camp at Canastota Junior/Senior High School. Let’s Go Brigs!!

For GPS or Mapquesting:

Canastota Junior/Senior High School

101 Roberts St

Canastota, NY 13032

SATURDAY: May 2nd, 10AM - 10PM,

SUNDAY: May 3rd, 9AM - 3PM.

Everyone should be ready and completed with pre-rehearsal prep by 9:45AM Saturday and 8:45AM Sunday. We have some great work to do!

HOUSING is at Kirkville Fire House SATURDAY night. For Housing FRIDAY Night before Camp please notify Mike Brooker (mbrooker59@yahoo.com) 2-3 hours prior to arrival and IMMEDIATELY of YOUR NEED FOR FRIDAY HOUSING. FRIDAY NIGHT HOUSING WILL NOT BE AT KIRKVILLE FIRE HOUSE.

For GPS and MapQuesting:

Kirkville Fire House

6225 Kirkville Road, North

Kirkville, NY 13082

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

To all my fellow Brigs Alum Greetings. And to Current Brigs I am proud to see you guys going strong.

To Sal Rosenburg, dude dont you have the best of Fraggle Rock to critique? How about cross breeding rabbits and rattlesnakes so that you can make a new breed of Venom Biting Easter Bunnies.

The point I am trying to make, is that there has to be something better in your life that you can

do then try to "bring a little truth" about a corps :worthy: .

Go BRIGS :lol:

Hey My buddy Sal is back to argue with me! lol

The web page thing......if you went on it at all last summer you would notice that it has changed a lot! we are currently in the process of changing the page, so please bare with it! idk about you guys but it comes in perfectly on my laptop, but it is "out of sync" on my desktop!

since i am not the webmaster i cant update the page, but i can give you some details here:

We DO have a camp this weekend, May 16-17, Saturday rehearsal goes from 10am-10pm and Sunday 9am-3pm, please be there 20-30 mins early to help set up the field and unload the truck!

We are expecting to have the full corps there this weekend! the corps will be learning drill for the introduction and the opener this weekend! Please come prepared with sunscreen and water!

looking forward to seeing Many familiar faces and also new faces!!!

i just noticed i have a lot of ! here.......sorry!! :laughing:

:laughing:

Randall,

Thanks for clearing that up. I usually access the BRIGS web site from my desktop computer. The site has been this way for quite a while. It might be a glitch in the Windows XP vs Windows Vista and the way the site is set-up.

Short News bits and discussion from THE RED TEAM.

Take this NOTE about :laughing::tongue::doh: BRIGADIERS DRILL CAMP this May 16th and 17th Weekend:

This weekend's May 16th and 17th Camp is an ALL SECTIONS camp at Canastota Junior/Senior High School. We’ll be on the field learning drill all weekend!!!

Interesting surprises in store this season. All confidential. Sorry. Really!! Sorry.

This Weekend’s Camp locations and times:

For GPS or Mapquesting:

Canastota Junior/Senior High School

101 Roberts St

Canastota, NY 13032

SATURDAY: May 16th, 10AM - 10PM,

SUNDAY: May 17th, 9AM - 3PM.

HOUSING is at Kirkville Fire House Friday and Saturday nights. For Housing FRIDAY Night before Camp please notify Mike Brooker (mbrooker59@yahoo.com) 2-3 hours prior to arrival and IMMEDIATELY of YOUR NEED FOR FRIDAY HOUSING.

For GPS and MapQuesting:

Kirkville Fire House

6225 Kirkville Road, North

Kirkville, NY 13082