The OFFICIAL 2009 Phantom Regiment Thread

I thought it sounded awesome! It is so early and will change drastically I'm sure. I really like the guard uniforms, what a change in look from last year, LOL!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehhh, I'm not quite as into it right now as I was with Spartacus at the beginning of the season. It will need to grow on me

But more importantly, unless I've missed something, where is the Rachmaninoff variation?

I found the video also...

The biggest thing I noticed at this point is that the show really lacks energy. Last year's show was bursting at the seams with intensity and excitement, but this year's effort is somewhat boring to me. I know it's preseason and it's nowhere near the final product. I also know that Phantom always turns their shows into something special and I'm sure this year will be no different.

That being said, I just don't think they have the vehicle to win another title this year. I could of course be wrong, however. It should be interesting to see how the show evolves and progresses. Best of luck to them!

Ehhh, I'm not quite as into it right now as I was with Spartacus at the beginning of the season. It will need to grow on me

But more importantly, unless I've missed something, where is the Rachmaninoff variation?

after the opener.

I found the video also...

The biggest thing I noticed at this point is that the show really lacks energy. Last year's show was bursting at the seams with intensity and excitement, but this year's effort is somewhat boring to me. I know it's preseason and it's nowhere near the final product. I also know that Phantom always turns their shows into something special and I'm sure this year will be no different.

That being said, I just don't think they have the vehicle to win another title this year. I could of course be wrong, however. It should be interesting to see how the show evolves and progresses. Best of luck to them!

i noticed that as well @ Sinnissippi. even mentioned it in my "review."

Not sure about the guard uniforms

especially as the rifle line has a mix of guys and girls this year and they're wearing very different outfits - it just looks a bit sloppy as its boy, boy, girl, boy, girl, girl (very random).

I don't know - not sure about this one - time will tell.

Later,

Mike

All I can say is that I hope Regiment has learned lessons from the past, they should know what works and what doesn't, and I trust 'em!

But other than that I'm getting a "Rhapsody" vibe from this show, I'm not sure if that's good.. Let's hope!

All I can say is that I hope Regiment has learned lessons from the past, they should know what works and what doesn't, and I trust 'em!

But other than that I'm getting a "Rhapsody" vibe from this show, I'm not sure if that's good.. Let's hope!

That's what I was thinking the entire video.

Now that you mention it, I think that's why I like it so much.

Looks very fun to me - I think it'll grow into something really special throughout the season. Can't wait to see it live. :thumbup: