Top 12 drill writers

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossmen -Daryll Pemberton

even though they were 13th last season there drill way WAY better than a few top 12 corps.

Yeah if only it were cleaner and they deserved a lot more credit than they actually got.

But DP writes some awesome drill. his early 2000's drill was pretty awesome.

:worthy:

Phantom - Nick Scotella

BD - Jay Murphy

Cavs - Michael Gaines

Crown - Leon May

Cadets - Jeff Sacktig

Bluecoats - Jeff Fackler

SCV - Pete Weber

Blue Stars - Kevin Ford

Blue Knights - Marc Sylvester

Crusaders - Brian Murphy

Glassmen - Gilles Oulette

Scouts - Ken Karlin

Wow, didn't realize Marc Sylvester was with BK now...

It's funny how many people interpretted this thread as a "who do you think are the top 12 drill writers of all time?" thread...reading ftw...(I'm teasing...I know someone asked for a compilation of the best drill writers early on..)

Just curious, does anyone know who the drill writers for the top 12 corps are? I know Vanguards is Pete Weber and the Blue Stars have Kevin Ford. I heard that Gaines isn't writing for the Cavaliers anymore? but that might just be a rumor

I know this is totally OT but thought instantly came to mind how many top 12 corps George Zingali wrote for aside from that jaw dropping DCI Championship show for Star in '91? In case anyone doesn't remember, it's been 18 years since he passed. Could be the best of his era.

OK! As you were.

Puppet

I know this is totally OT but thought instantly came to mind how many top 12 corps George Zingali wrote for aside from that jaw dropping DCI Championship show for Star in '91? In case anyone doesn't remember, it's been 18 years since he passed. Could be the best of his era.

OK! As you were.

Puppet

I have a random question... did George Zingali have a "day job" or was he a full time drill writer?

Wow, didn't realize Marc Sylvester was with BK now...

It's funny how many people interpretted this thread as a "who do you think are the top 12 drill writers of all time?" thread...reading ftw...(I'm teasing...I know someone asked for a compilation of the best drill writers early on..)

Isn't Sully just a Visual Consultant over at BK? I wasn't aware he was writing their Drill.

I just want to give some props to the great creative minds that can put their artistic visions from their head onto paper, and from paper to the field. There is some great stuff happening on the field every summer, thanks to individuals that are very talented.

All Props to the field show peops! But those programs are all on computer now. George Zingali could have been the last of the "graph paper" and "wait, I have an idea!" guys!

Puppet