Hawthorne Caballeros - Ensayo en Mayo

Hawthorne Caballeros - Ensayo en Mayo!

Rehearsal 5.2.09 and 5.3.09

Well it is not Cinco De Mayo - but it is May and yes - we are looking forward to the warmer weather and the first weekend camp in May for the 2009 Hawthorne Caballeros. The Caballeros will rehearse on Saturday, May 2nd and Sunday, May 3rd at Goffle Brook Park in Hawthorne, NJ. The full corps will rehearse on Saturday, May 2nd from 8:30am until 9pm, and on Sunday, May 3rd from 8:30am until 5pm.

For directions to Goffle Brook Park click here.

Interested in joining? The Caballeros are still looking for just a few more members in each section. Brass, Pit and Color Guard members welcome so if you are still looking for a place to march contact Mike Ryan at (201) 304-1232 or m.ryan@cabs.org. Check us out at this camp as we put the beat to the feet, the wind to the sound and the movements to the rhythm. Ritmos de Pasion is a great show - come join the Caballeros! Celebrate May - there is still time to get into the show and kick off a great summer. Bring a friend, you will have the experience of a lifetime.

Edited by Cabstuba04

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is shaping up to be a very exciting season for Cabs. Robin and I are looking forward to attending as many (long distance) shows as possible in our new roles as Caballeros supporters. Of course, I hear very good things about the battery. GO DRUM LINE!

LET'S GO.....HAW...THORNE!!!!!

Sorry....I wanted to get the first one in this year!!!! :worthy:

LOL

LET'S GO.....HAW...THORNE!!!!!

Sorry....I wanted to get the first one in this year!!!! :worthy:

LOL

Thanks Frank... Tommy would be proud...LOL

OK..... I figured the title of this thread either had something to do with the month of May, or a recipe that included mayonnaise.... LOL

Best of luck to our friends from Hawthorne this summer... we'll see you all in Wildwood June 20!

Fran

Yep we will be there for sure.....Good to hear you will be too...

OK..... I figured the title of this thread either had something to do with the month of May, or a recipe that included mayonnaise.... LOL

Best of luck to our friends from Hawthorne this summer... we'll see you all in Wildwood June 20!

Fran

For the most part Mayo in May is not a good idea :worthy:

What is a good idea is coming out to a rehearsal whether it be to march or to help out or just to spectate. I think every drum corps fan should make a trip to the mecca that is post 199 at least once. An experience you will never forget for sure! :worthy:

For the most part Mayo in May is not a good idea :worthy:

What is a good idea is coming out to a rehearsal whether it be to march or to help out or just to spectate. I think every drum corps fan should make a trip to the mecca that is post 199 at least once. An experience you will never forget for sure! :worthy:

Right on Buffy.....Hey good luck on your pracsis test tomorrow... See we schedule the weekend off just for you...LOL See you next week..