The Official INT 2009 Discussion thread

Yeah, you guys are right. DCI really ticks me off, sometimes. But I know how to get their attention, and get them to treat INT with more respect.

If you're with me on this, DCPers, at every show you attend this season, when INT takes the field, get up and walk out of the stands in silent protest. Go out and spend money on concessions and souveniers. Don't come back until the next corps is ready to take the field. When they see our unity, they'll have no choice but to give us our seats and our vote on the board for 2010.

O M G! Why in all this time has no one thought of this before!? It's brilliant!

Puppet

I can't decide - is the fact that the judges walk off the field when INT performs a slight to INT, or is it simply an acknowledgment that they are not worthy to judge INT?

Obviously they know their place!

Puppet

I can't decide - is the fact that the judges walk off the field when INT performs a slight to INT, or is it simply an acknowledgment that they are not worthy to judge INT?

They get nothing wrong... EVER! From Everydays til the end of time, they get it right every show. That's why I love me some INT.

Just happened to catch them rehearsing their night show.

INTNightShow.jpg

Just stunning, isn't it?

Puppet

Wait... since when does INT actually have to rehearse?

Wait... since when does INT actually have to rehearse?

New show, new equipment, totally new concept - just a couple of run through rehearsals - no camps or anything; they are good to go ... this is one corps ready to show up (or in the case of this year's show,) be there for every contest - could be their longest most successful tour ever! INT! On time in '09!

Puppet

New show, new equipment, totally new concept - just a couple of run through rehearsals - no camps or anything; they are good to go ... this is one corps ready to show up (or in the case of this year's show,) be there for every contest - could be their longest most successful tour ever! INT! On time in '09!

Puppet

Ahh, ok. All makes sense now :worthy:

These have got to be the dumbest threads ever.

Is there a way to block not just people, but certain words? For example, I'd LOVE to never have to see another thread on Int.

Talk about an almost moderately funny, barely grin inducing idea being absolutely run into the ground...

:worthy:

Question: are you a drummer ?

Figures.....................

And as a music educator for over 30 years ?

You prove the old saying.

Ok. Not trying to highjack here. But enough with this INT crap. It's not funny anymore. It used to be. Then it got driven into the ground. It's like Family Guy. It used to be funny. Now it's just tragic and lame.

Yet you use Southwind as you avatar ?

Irony

QUOTE:Albert Einstein said, "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science". The year he made this profound statement? 1930.

Foul on the statement, this was when he first experinced INT