The Official INT 2009 Discussion thread

I pronounce it "int"

like the tree giants in Lord of the Rings?

I've always pronounced it I N T.

eye en tee

I don't know about shirts, but if you got Brandt Crocker to announce "Please welcome to the field.......INT!!!" at finals that would pretty much make my year.

Or, in Quarters, announce the INT 1 score and INT 2 score as a tie.

( I could see a "smart thinking corps" adding an extra but seperate table next to their souvie stand and selling INT items )

Is it pronounced "int" or "i", "n", "t"?

I've always used all the initials. Out of respect. Like SCV, Two Seven, et al. The great ones need all the lip time they deserve.

Puppet

I've always used all the initials. Out of respect. Like SCV...

Puppet

Is that how we're supposed to say it?? You mean we say it like "Ess see vee"??? I always said "Skivv". That explains all the funny looks I used to get in the stands. Dang! How come nobody told me???

eye en tee

um...this may look good on a green tee-shirt with white stripes for a clean clothing look and for that vertical illusion after the hot dog or 2 or short people like me :-) i'm rambling nonsense, sorry

um...this may look good on a green tee-shirt with white stripes for a clean clothing look and for that vertical illusion after the hot dog or 2 or short people like me :-) i'm rambling nonsense, sorry

It would have to have a pre mustard stain on the shirt because they blew the mustard off the hot dog onto the shirt from the awesomeness of Eye Ne Tee.

Is that how we're supposed to say it?? You mean we say it like "Ess see vee"??? I always said "Skivv". That explains all the funny looks I used to get in the stands. Dang! How come nobody told me???

You too?

And what do we believe INT stands for? (Besides truth, justice and the American Way.)