The Official INT 2009 Discussion thread

What is your favorite INT show ever?

Either "Journey Into the Lower Intestinal Tract" or "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich." The former for the creative flag designs and the latter for the Wayne Newton impersonators in tutus.

Either "Journey Into the Lower Intestinal Tract" or "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich." The former for the creative flag designs and the latter for the Wayne Newton impersonators in tutus.

I thought " Journey into the Lower Intestinal Tract " offered some relief though over previous themes revolving around excursions into extremities even further south than this.

( no not THAT........ the theme from the movie " Wounded Knee " )

I thought " Journey into the Lower Intestinal Tract " offered some relief though over previous themes revolving around excursions into extremities even further south than this.

( no not THAT........ the theme from the movie " Wounded Knee " )

Further south = Florida?

Further south = Florida?

Speaking of " The Third Reich " when the Americans were surrounded and heavily outnumbered by German forces at Bastogne at the " Battle of the Bulge " in WW2, the German Commander asked if the Americans wanted to surrender, to which the American Commander in charge, Gen. Anthony McAuliffe of the 101st Airborne sent a one word reply:

" NUTS "

Edited by BRASSO

• 2 weeks later...

You know how they say that the most diehard Blue Devils fans bleed blue,

Cavies fans bleed green,

Phantom Phans bleed red, and

Santa Clara fans, like toothpase that comes out of the tube in a multi-colored stream, bleed green, red and white?

Well the most diehard fans of INT, bleed...

wait for it...

clear. The color of water. And that's me. I bleed clear for INT.

And as proof, I have saved my 1000th DCP post, my five-star promotion, to proclaim

INT last night, INT tonight, and INT forever!!!

:thumbup::worthy::sigh:

It's like Family Guy. It used to be funny. Now it's just tragic and lame.

Family Guy is still never was funny

Ok. Not trying to highjack here. But enough with this INT crap. It's not funny anymore. It used to be. Then it got driven into the ground. It's like Family Guy. It used to be funny. Now it's just tragic and lame.

Ah, another old fart. INT was great back in the good old days, but they suck now. Just because you don't like INT doesn't mean it isn't great. Don't bash the staff or the kids who have been working so hard since the winter months.

Perhaps you missed their early '80s show, "Paul is Dead" where they played a number of Beatles tunes backwards. That one really got the crowd on their feet (and to the consessions).

Speaking of show concepts I'd want to see INT the week before finals do a complete rewrite and do the entire show backwards, including the music! Then somewhere in the middle have some hidden message for the drumcorp world! Now that would be innovative!

I know, you'd think that if anybody could pull off a last-week total-rewrite, it would be INT. But besides the "Paul Is Dead" show mentioned, I think INT also tried something like you have in mind a couple of years ago for their "Through The Looking Glass For The Third Freaking Time" show. INT's show that summer was intended as a parody of, well, you know. But so many people were pigpiling on Hoppy by that point that the judges took pity on him, and besides, they were sick of the Alice stuff too, by then, so the rewrites were met, as so many INT shows have been, by the sound of chirping crickets.