The Official INT 2009 Discussion thread

I think INT's show is called "The Storm" this year. If so, then it has won quite a few shows this summer, including a major show last night in Orlando. They certainly ruled Visual last night. I am a bit disappointed that INT used electricity during last night's show. But, I have to say that it was the most effective.

I've only caught INT on my computer screen this year.

They seem to fill up the entire field..... and it seems a very, very dark show from them this year.

VERY dark. It might take a 2nd or 3rd viewing for me to fully grasp what it is they are trying to convey to me with this show.

But I'm willing and able. So far, no tech glitches on the transmission to my computer screen with INT, which has been a plus.

I've only caught INT on my computer screen this year.

They seem to fill up the entire field..... and it seems a very, very dark show from them this year.

VERY dark. It might take a 2nd or 3rd viewing for me to fully grasp what it is they are trying to convey to me with this show.

But I'm willing and able. So far, no tech glitches on the transmission to my computer screen with INT, which has been a plus.

Oh wait! Shouldn't INT been penalized a few times last night?

They should have been penalized for:

1. Timing - Going over the allotted time

2. The illegal use of water

3. Going on the field last night before the Sun Devils show was over

I heard from a very realiable source that INT's Show for next year will be;

"Ball Park Franks", The color guard work should be interesting!

Edited by Lancerlady

INT is an acquired taste..... rich with subtlety. Not everybody gets it. It takes time and patience.

Sometimes with 3 or 4 viewings on the field, one begins to appreciate INT more.

Will there be body movement in INT's show this year?

After last night's incredible performance at Orlando, has INT peaked?

'Hope not.

I and many others wish the judging community would give INT their just due.

I mean, com'on judges. Gimme a break !

Oh wait! Shouldn't INT been penalized a few times last night?

They should have been penalized for:

1. Timing - Going over the allotted time

2. The illegal use of water

3. Going on the field last night before the Sun Devils show was over

To INT's credit, they have never gotten a penalty in their history.

like other Corps though, a few people moving too fast to their lines have been known to fall down and and get right back up unhurt at INT over the years.

Edited by BRASSO

After last night's incredible performance at Orlando, has INT peaked?

I'm really concerned with INT performing indoors at San Antonio, Atlanta, and Indy. Obviously, they will need to make changes to their show. It will be almost impossible to pull off what they did in Orlando this weekend . So far, their show, "The Storm" has won at PR's "Show of Shows," "Drums Along the Red Cedar," "The Calvacade of Brass," "Adirondack Drums," "Drums of Fire," and the big one at Orlando this weekend.

I can't remember in recent years when INT was this dominate.

I'm really concerned with INT performing indoors at San Antonio, Atlanta, and Indy. Obviously, they will need to make changes to their show. It will be almost impossible to pull off what they did in Orlando this weekend . So far, their show, "The Storm" has won at PR's "Show of Shows," "Drums Along the Red Cedar," "The Calvacade of Brass," "Adirondack Drums," "Drums of Fire," and the big one at Orlando this weekend.

I can't remember in recent years when INT was this dominate.

Quite. Hey, the way things are going, they might make Murfreesboro this year... :laughing:

Quite. Hey, the way things are going, they might make Murfreesboro this year... :laughing:

I'm not saying I predicted this kind of season ... I was so star struck by the concept, I just couldn't ( and won't! ) say this year's INT would be a show stopper!

Puppet