The Official INT 2009 Discussion thread

There seems to be a lot of dislike for INT out there this year. Is that because ther is no narration in the Cadets show? People need an outlet i guess.

My thoughts exactly.

If so-called drum corps "fans" start booing when INT is announced, I will not be responsible for my actions in the stands, I warn you here and now.

how come INT gets more time on the field

There seems to be a lot of dislike for INT out there this year. Is that because ther is no narration in the Cadets show? People need an outlet i guess.

Many of us might feel very uncomfortable if INT disappeared at Drum Corps shows in the future.

Because DCI won't allow INT to do encores.

Edited by BRASSO

I'll tell you what it is. It's the dark side of hatred that is poking out its evil head. It's not pretty, I tell you. Those who would hate on INT would drop kick a puppy across a goal line. You people know who you are. I bet they also hate cupcakes.

My thoughts exactly.

If so-called drum corps "fans" start booing when INT is announced, I will not be responsible for my actions in the stands, I warn you here and now.

There isn't a jury in this country that would convict you.

I'll tell you what it is. It's the dark side of hatred that is poking out its evil head. It's not pretty, I tell you. Those who would hate on INT would drop kick a puppy across a goal line. You people know who you are. I bet they also hate cupcakes.

People that hate on INT could use a little break from the action.

Reports out of Orlando today are that INT was pretty messy last night.

But fear not. The crew and staff were up bright and early this morning doing the neccessary cleaning in all the sections.

Edited by BRASSO

I think INT's show is called "The Storm" this year. If so, then it has won quite a few shows this summer, including a major show last night in Orlando. They certainly ruled Visual last night. I am a bit disappointed that INT used electricity during last night's show. But, I have to say that it was the most effective.

Edited by crfrey71