Best uniforms of all times

As i said: Any Cadet Style Uniform of any time, any era> this includes, Garfield, St. Roccos, OLPH Ridgemen (and even though I love the Banana yellow,) Bridgemen, Anaheim, Boston Crusaders, St. Joseph Patron Cadets, Mighty St. Joes, early Bronx Kingsmen and literally hundreds of others during the sixties - seventies.

The Troopers - if they ever change the basic theme of their uniforms, I will have someone from the Sopranos shoot me while I'm eating dinner.

Puppet

Yes, indeed, classic cadet style for no nonsense sharpness. Add Blue Rock and Des Plaines Vanguards for the great color combinations.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, indeed, classic cadet style for no nonsense sharpness. Add Blue Rock and Des Plaines Vanguards for the great color combinations.

Loved Blue Rocks deep gold cadet unis.

The Paramus Mountettes all-girl corps were also very nice...a red cadet style jacket, black skirt and Canadian Mountie hat.

Loved Blue Rocks deep gold cadet unis.

The Paramus Mountettes all-girl corps were also very nice...a red cadet style jacket, black skirt and Canadian Mountie hat.

And of course the further back you go, the more there are. Most oddly enough from CYO backgrounds. St. Catherine Of Sienna Queensmen, St. Kevin's Emerald Knights, Imperials Of St. Patrick's, Our Lady of Czenstochowa (OLC) Ramblers, Our Lady Of Angels Chicago Royal-Airs and even Madison Scouts wore the Cadet Style for a short time. What's amazing to me is that I thinks Collins made all these uniforms over the years and I guess that makes sense because with all the different colors and variations, somebody had to keep it straight or it would have been like: "Who's :laughing::tongue::doh: :doh: Who?!"

Puppet

(edited for spelling)

Edited by Puppet

third . . *sigh*

the white bucs really made it, black sox made 'em pop.

I remember how people were surprised at how "cheap" the tunics seemed up close. They were made of polyester sewn by the corps moms. They also made the gauntlets I beeleev. Some people were surprised the stars were plastic . .

The pants were wool uni pants.

How cool and ahead of their time were Prince?

prndr63.jpg

Hey John, thats a great photo of the Princemen.

Old school

1) Troopers (#1 uni of all time)

2) BAC

3) St. Kevins

4) Cab's

5) Sky

local fav = Norwood Debonaires

Middle School

1) 27

2) Suncoast Sound

3) Bridgemen

4) BD

5) Kilties

Local fav= NorthStar

New School

1) BAC

2) Cav's

3) PR

4) SCV ( all years are good )

5) Madison

local fav = Spartans

And I don't know why that made me think that the Troopers should do Blazing Saddles!

:laughing::tongue:

Puppet

Schvartzes!!!

No, no, zeitnisch meshugge.

They're darker than US!!

Hast du gesehen in deine leben?

When I was a kid I had no idea what any of that meant. Here's to multi-culti.

Unfortunately, I know very little German....translation?

"Have you ever seen in you life...?"

After playing in the pit for a recent run of The Producers, I now speak fluent stage yiddish, quasi-nazi, and psuedo-Swedish.

"Have you ever seen in you life...?"

After playing in the pit for a recent run of The Producers, I now speak fluent stage yiddish, quasi-nazi, and psuedo-Swedish.

I got that same linguistic education just growing up in New York City - just substitute Swedish for Puerto Rican!

Puppet