Grenadiers (Apalachian, Southern Tier, NY) have a new site

we're on facebook under groups -

GRENADIER DRUM AND BUGLE CORPS

come on and join us.. we need to catch up!

tell your old Grenadier pals too!

we're on facebook under groups -

GRENADIER DRUM AND BUGLE CORPS

come on and join us.. we need to catch up!

tell your old Grenadier pals too!

oh yeah.. if you're not a member of facebook.. it's 100% FREE TO JOIN.

Took a great tour with Turner, Decker and Sam Stern and the Grens. I have fond memories.

Took a great tour with Turner, Decker and Sam Stern and the Grens. I have fond memories.

That corps had a great horn line.

Fran Edited by Fran Haring

another of the wonderful triple tonguing corps... with St. Andrew's Bridgemen and Sandra Opie's little corps from the west... (Argonne)

Just a bit of a side question....

Is it Apalachian? Or is it Apalachin?

I stayed at a little motel in that town a couple of times and will swear that it was listed as Apalachin.

Am I right, or am I just getting older?

Andy

Just a bit of a side question....

Is it Apalachian? Or is it Apalachin?

I stayed at a little motel in that town a couple of times and will swear that it was listed as Apalachin.

Am I right, or am I just getting older?

Andy

You are right. Apalachin (Apple-Lake-In) also remembered as where the Cosa Nostra got busted. "I don't know why seeing 10 black Cadillacs should make anyone take notice." :blink:

You are right. Apalachin (Apple-Lake-In) also remembered as where the Cosa Nostra got busted. "I don't know why seeing 10 black Cadillacs should make anyone take notice." :blink:

Just noticed where you're from. Have you made any contacts among the old Cardinals' crowd there in Beverly - my old home town?

Just noticed where you're from. Have you made any contacts among the old Cardinals' crowd there in Beverly - my old home town?

Joe Nuccio for one. I met him at Light Brigade. It was fun to reminisce about mutual memories of the Cardinals. I remember a show at Gloversville, NY in the late 60's where we (Appleknockers) competed against them. Their "Fanfare for the New" OTL blew my mind. It is such a daring piece of music. Mike Cahill is planning to whip up an arrangement for Legends this Fall.

That house is still an eerie sight...