Corps in the HUNT.

Side comment- Bluecoats design in 07/08 sucked compared to 06, and don't want to see another show designed like it from them... ehh... I'll save my bluecoats rant for another topic/day.

It's gonna be a big fight for the top 12. Like last year.

I'm gonna say Crossmen, Madison in.

Spirit, Colts, Glassmen fighting to get in. If Boston takes a ####, they may be in this area too.

Crossmen in because of a decent visual design from DP and a step up in performance in general especially in percussion. But their music design will hold them back from placing higher. Madison the same except visual design. These two will be neck and neck all year again. As the rivalry grows.

I don't know... didn't really think to much about all of this... just what pops into my head from their 08 shows, and what I know about staff changes and such and from what I know from hearing about camps.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, who is going to place higher this summer; Pioneer or Jersey Surf? Should be a fun little summer sparring match there.

Haven't heard too much from ol' Pioneer lately.

Jersey Surf. Easily. I think Jersey Surf will end up on top of a couple corps this year.

So, who is going to place higher this summer; Pioneer or Jersey Surf? Should be a fun little summer sparring match there.

Haven't heard too much from ol' Pioneer lately.

I think Cascades might be more in Pioneer's neighborhood.

I say that the 8 - 22nd will be:

8 - Blue Knights

9 - Blue Stars

10 - Glassmen

11 - Spirit

12 - Boston Crusaders

13 - Madison Scouts

14 - Crossmen

15 - Troopers

16 - Colts

17 - The Academy

18 - Jersey Surf

19 - Pacific Crest

20 - Mandarins

21 - Pioneer

22 - Cascades

So here is my 2 cents...

Troopers (providing they have a full corps) will make a move up in semis closer to 13th - 15th.

Jersey Surf might find themselves in Semis during their first year in World Class.

Pioneer, Cascades, Mandarins and Academy will be battling at the bottom.

Blue Stars, BK, Boston and Bluecoats will be within a couple points of each other for most of the summer.

For the Colts, it will come down to show design and consistent performances. While always crowd pleasing, their design in all aspects could be turned up a notch. I'm routing for the Red Team for 12th.

On the bubble for finals...could be in or out... Crossmen, Madison, Colts, Spirit, Glassmen.

World Class Contender Dark Horse....Carolina Crown!

So here is my 2 cents...

Troopers (providing they have a full corps) will make a move up in semis closer to 13th - 15th.

Jersey Surf might find themselves in Semis during their first year in World Class.

Pioneer, Cascades, Mandarins and Academy will be battling at the bottom.

Blue Stars, BK, Boston and Bluecoats will be within a couple points of each other for most of the summer.

For the Colts, it will come down to show design and consistent performances. While always crowd pleasing, their design in all aspects could be turned up a notch. I'm routing for the Red Team for 12th.

On the bubble for finals...could be in or out... Crossmen, Madison, Colts, Spirit, Glassmen.

World Class Contender Dark Horse....Carolina Crown!

A couple thing in there I would change, but I'm too lazy and too anti-confrontational to do it.