Shoe Color

John,don,t for get the bed sheets in 1981 used as capes!! $1:00 to Larry tinnerman! :tongue:

As I was not associated with Steel City that year, I cannot therefore be associated with - and charged extra by the hotel for - the improper and tacky use of said sleeping material..... :tongue:

I believe I can, however, be found guilty as charged for trying to pull off the 'pale-green-ruffled-prom-shirt-and-red-polyester-cape' look that same year. :tongue::tic::tongue::shutup::peek::laughing:

the topic is 'footwear', aaannnnnnndddddddd - GO...........

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was not associated with Steel City that year, I cannot therefore be associated with - and charged extra by the hotel for - the improper and tacky use of said sleeping material..... :tongue:

I believe I can, however, be found guilty as charged for trying to pull off the 'pale-green-ruffled-prom-shirt-and-red-polyester-cape' look that same year. :tongue::tic::tongue::shutup::peek::laughing:

the topic is 'footwear', aaannnnnnndddddddd - GO...........

The topic is no longer hijacked with silly uniform creations..............and Donny says blousemen wear brown shoes!...................so there! :tongue:

We had blue Dinkles in Bluecoats '92. I still have a pair, though the vinyl outer covering is cracking off.

I love the look of spats.Kilties keeping the faith.

And what is this crap with Guards wearing flip flops?How the heck do they jazz run and dance like they do with them on.

Blue Devils wore gray (grey) shoes one year.

Blue Knights painted their white Dinkles gray in 1995. I just remember seeing a line of shoes by the gym on show days so they could have the gray spray paint touched up. It was quite the hassle. Luckily we switched back to white in 1996 when I had to wear them for pit.

We've all heard about the reason to get rid of white bucks and go to black shoes, has anyone ever worn GREEN shoes?......think about it......

I had a pair of green golf shoes one year. I put them in the golf bag slightly wet one autumn and when I got them out the next spring-they had a slight green cast to them and they were a little fuzzy. Does that count?

One year we actually changed our shoes mid-show, started with white and ended with red...........Oh yeah and we had 4 or so uni changes throughout too........... :laughing: