Pioneer spots open

Amen to all the positive comments. I'm glad things are going well and I hope you get those last spots filled! Good luck Pioneer!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are they going for 150 or some other fixed finite number.

Amen to all the positive comments. I'm glad things are going well and I hope you get those last spots filled! Good luck Pioneer!!!

Yes. :thumbup:

There has been a couple of really good prospects through the thread. I also appreciate the positive side of the commentary.

If you want to rip the corps, please feel free to start your own thread.

We are still waiting for many students that are presently coming on weekends, and a large contigency from Florida to arrive, but tons of good work is getting done daily.

Call the office with interest....414 327 2847.

Donny

If we only had more corps like Pioneer! Good Luck and I will be cheering for you!

SO TRUE! Thats EXACTLY what DCI needs. A whole lot more Corps Like Pioneer!

I'll tell you this, one of my students last year got jerked around by a top 12 corps. He was held on until the last camp in May and was cut due to a returning vet. This kid wanted to march, Pioneer took him in and he had a great season with them last year. Even though he is not there this year and is Marching with another top 12 corps, he still emails a lot of friend he made there last year. Pioneer continues to give kids every year a chance to tour and compete.

It sounds like you're already off to a great start! I'm really looking forward to hearing all about Pioneer's 2009 season. I'll be cheering ya' on from Montana!

P.S. Happy Birthday West!

wee bit of random...when the ladies went to Pasadena 2007, Colleen looked at a Pioneer T-shirt. Next day, she couldn't find the booth and regrets she didn't buy then and there and Loreena McKennitt is an artist I listen to. All the best for Pioneer in the oncoming year :-)