Hey guys?

Whether you agreed with the way Hawthorne handled Taps or not, could you deal with that privately? No need to tarnish the memories of what turned out to be a great show, and what was a wonderful tribute to Mr. Morecraft with this squabbling.

Thanks!

I am sorry if you feel this is a squabble. That was not my intent. As a Drum Corps family I feel as though we should celebrate together and tribute together. I thank Bayonne for inviting us to pay tribute to Mr. Morecraft. We were proud to be a part of it and I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. Again, thank-you for the oportunity to be a part of your show and tribute.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt like it could easily grow into one so I tossed my two cents into the ring. I do agree with you 100% but there's lots that could be said and probably it won't end well...ya know what I mean?

I felt like it could easily grow into one so I tossed my two cents into the ring. I do agree with you 100% but there's lots that could be said and probably it won't end well...ya know what I mean?

Well taken: Now that our four cents are in lets move on. Thanks THE END

Despite the uncertainty of the weather, the show turned out well, and far better than the unfortunate experience of last year. Thank you to George Lavelle and the Bridgemen for again inviting us to be a part of the Tournament of Stars this year.

Best wishes to all corps, competing and alumni, for a great summer season!

Well taken: Now that our four cents are in lets move on. Thanks THE END

ALRIGHT! :thumbup:

BTW your bus almost hit me as I was crossing the street in the rain to the new house. Thought "They're that ###### I left Connecticut??!!??" :smile:

There were many who did not have music with them and only knew a bit of the piece. The whole idea was to get us all together and support Bayonne. We were all tired, but thats not what its all about. Drum Corps is a family. In my opinion,not supporting your fellow brothers and sisters of Drum Corps and just trying to impress the crowd is not what its all about. :thumbup:

You are absolutly correct. I also noticed many musicians sharing there parts, which is what it was all about.IT was a GREAT SHOW with a FANTASTIC FINALE. :smile::beer::beer:

I hear Blessed Sac is almost done playing.

Any updates?

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/styl...lt/rolleyes.gif

Boy that was a long show.

Almost like going to a Springstein Concert - Almost.

It was an excellent show.

Nice job Bridgemen.

To Old Bones:

As to your comment about Blessed Sacrament's show being too long. I will pass your comment on to our show coordinator. All feedback is good and we take the good with the bad. And to tell you the truth, as soon as we were done playing I said to the guy next to me " man that was one song too many"

By the way do you have a name? And who you marched with? ( I am guessing Crossmen ) I like to stand behind what I post with my name and corps that I marched with. I feel IMHO that if I were to make ANY comment other then a positive one on a post in our beloved activity that I should have the integrity to stand behind it with my name.

To Old Bones:

As to your comment about Blessed Sacrament's show being too long. I will pass your comment on to our show coordinator. All feedback is good and we take the good with the bad. And to tell you the truth, as soon as we were done playing I said to the guy next to me " man that was one song too many"

By the way do you have a name? And who you marched with? ( I am guessing Crossmen ) I like to stand behind what I post with my name and corps that I marched with. I feel IMHO that if I were to make ANY comment other then a positive one on a post in our beloved activity that I should have the integrity to stand behind it with my name.

It was great marching next to you Joe! Always a pleasure! Thanks again to you & Eddie.....