Thanks Kevin. We loved it! It was our pleasure. And by the way, I played next to the 2 most powerful soprano players that night! You with Reilly and Rocky with BS. Man you guys can put it out there!!!!!!

See you soon. Joe

So I guess no one took notes to tell us about how each corps did???

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Old Bones:

As to your comment about Blessed Sacrament's show being too long. I will pass your comment on to our show coordinator. All feedback is good and we take the good with the bad. And to tell you the truth, as soon as we were done playing I said to the guy next to me " man that was one song too many"

By the way do you have a name? And who you marched with? ( I am guessing Crossmen ) I like to stand behind what I post with my name and corps that I marched with. I feel IMHO that if I were to make ANY comment other then a positive one on a post in our beloved activity that I should have the integrity to stand behind it with my name.

Joe

I sent my name via PM. You are right, I aged out of Crossmen in 76.

You guys played for 35 min. Some people in the stands actually timed your show.

The comment wasn't meant to be a knock, just an attempt at a joke at the time.

I always have fond memories of 69-70 Blessed Sac.

If you are at a show where Raiders are performing, stop by.

Old Bones:

Man 35 minutes! My lip must be stronger then I think. Look, I don't want to get into a pissing contest with you. Our show start to finish is approx 17 minutes. Including drum 3 drum solos. Now of course that does not include entering the field or getting off the field but then every other corps had to do that also so I think you are stretching it a little. I understand you made an attempt at a joke but it did not go over with me. If you took a little more time to think about it you could have made your point more tactfully. The link to the rolling eyes was over the top. Going forward you might want to consider not posting a negative post if nothing other then you are representing another corps in some capacity ( Raiders ) Not a good public relations move.

To the CT guy looking for a review....look around there is a review posted by FECONTRA titled Thoughts about TOS.

Thank You to all TOS Performers & Fans! It was an honor & pleasure!

Re-Live the moment if you were there or get the feeling if your weren't!

Photos of the Bridgemen at TOS 2009:

http://bridgemen.smugmug.com/gallery/85560...564295500_Uv2mD

Photos of TOS Performers 2009:

http://bridgemen.smugmug.com/gallery/85623...563961144_zh5kv

Let it be a HYPE filled DC Season for us all!

Old Bones:

Man 35 minutes! My lip must be stronger then I think. Look, I don't want to get into a pissing contest with you. Our show start to finish is approx 17 minutes. Including drum 3 drum solos. Now of course that does not include entering the field or getting off the field but then every other corps had to do that also so I think you are stretching it a little. I understand you made an attempt at a joke but it did not go over with me. If you took a little more time to think about it you could have made your point more tactfully. The link to the rolling eyes was over the top. Going forward you might want to consider not posting a negative post if nothing other then you are representing another corps in some capacity ( Raiders ) Not a good public relations move.

To the CT guy looking for a review....look around there is a review posted by FECONTRA titled Thoughts about TOS.

Joe,

Sounds like we're gonna have a good old Jersey ###-kicking coming up here...

Sorry I missed you (and everyone else) Saturday.

Thank You to all TOS Performers & Fans! It was an honor & pleasure!

Re-Live the moment if you were there or get the feeling if your weren't!

Photos of the Bridgemen at TOS 2009:

http://bridgemen.smugmug.com/gallery/85560...564295500_Uv2mD

Photos of TOS Performers 2009:

http://bridgemen.smugmug.com/gallery/85623...563961144_zh5kv

Let it be a HYPE filled DC Season for us all!

Now THAT's what I'm talking about!

GREAT pics!

Thanks!

To Old Bones:

As to your comment about Blessed Sacrament's show being too long. I will pass your comment on to our show coordinator. All feedback is good and we take the good with the bad. And to tell you the truth, as soon as we were done playing I said to the guy next to me " man that was one song too many"

By the way do you have a name? And who you marched with? ( I am guessing Crossmen ) I like to stand behind what I post with my name and corps that I marched with. I feel IMHO that if I were to make ANY comment other then a positive one on a post in our beloved activity that I should have the integrity to stand behind it with my name.

All that I could say Joe is that I don't know what number you would have cut out. My Dad had a smile on his face all of your show. It was a great show that Sop line is amazing don't cut a thing.

So I guess no one took notes to tell us about how each corps did???

We went on last so I have no idea who did what. Heck I was so in a zone I barely know what it was we did. :thumbup:

Well I was standing on the track listen to SAC and thought the show flew by. It was great to hear all my favorites from back in the day ( like listening to my old Fleetwood's live)! The triple basses in Great Gates were a great addition. It's really cool that after all these years that the Sop line can recreate that unique "Golden Knight" sound of old ( and the low brass and mid-range are no slouches either).

RCC

( an old Blue Rocker, now Bridgemen)