DCA Mini Corps Championships

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna go with 'b', Wink!

I think you're just reluctant to admit that it's 'd' and that all this devil-may-care insouciance over the past years has been an act. Deep down you're just like the rest of them - all you want to do is win.

Probably getting Coulsen ready to lay a Tonya Harding on Star United's soloist.

"Why me, oh, why me?"

I would like to invite each of you to come and enjoy Gulf Coast Sound this year at the minicorps competition in Rochester. We will be playing our show entitled "The Music You Didn't See the First Time"

Rochester 2006. A drum corps is on the field, 10 judges ready themselves to evaluate, 7 hearty souls fill the stands and one guy, from the south Atlantic region named Ernesto landed right on top of us. We enjoyed the music of that showed but there wasn't anyone there to see it. so we have brought it back from the beyond:

Hazy Shade of Winter

China Grove

Unchained Melody

La La Song

It's fun, it's in your face, and we have a blast playing it. Hope you enjoy the show.

With the weather we're having this summer, '06 may look like a day at the beach by September - we're starting to organize animals into groups of male, female, and don't ask don't tell for this big boat being built over in Boston Harbor. After a 3 day fake out that looked like actual summer, today it's pouring again.

But, best of luck with your delayed performance.

With the weather we're having this summer, '06 may look like a day at the beach by September - we're starting to organize animals into groups of male, female, and don't ask don't tell for this big boat being built over in Boston Harbor. After a 3 day fake out that looked like actual summer, today it's pouring again.

But, best of luck with your delayed performance.

Thanks. We have been so excited about this due to the 100 degree temps down here. We picked the right summer to stay off the field.

As for the weather, unless the sprinkler system goes off, or someone shows up with a firehose, we should be good. No?