2009 Rankings

:tongue:

Now unless DCP's "atomic" clock is really off...Ream has been able to warp ahead in time to TODAY !! :thumbup:

Or is Mechanicsburg in it's own time zone? :tongue:

And yes - You need new material..sir!

If you feel so inclined, "slum" your way over to the DoubleTree and I will be happy to provide you with a beverage or 2..And bring the missus..the more the merrier, unless the corps is at practice, I can get the Flash to hoist one with us.. :thumbup:

I must warn you though...he's a beer connoisseur (snob)..loves the local micros, and is on the wall of fame at the Rock Bottom in downtown Mpls... :tongue:

Pat

i posted it at 12:37 AM....that's Wednesday.

Doubletree sounds fn, except i have no idea where it is.

here's where I know how to get to:

the hotel

the stadium

the HQ bar

Tim Hortons by the hotel

cracker barrell by the hotel

Olive Garden by the hotel

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now unless DCP's "atomic" clock is really off...Ream has been able to warp ahead in time to TODAY !! :thumbup:

Or is Mechanicsburg in it's own time zone? :tongue:

And yes - You need new material..sir!

If you feel so inclined, "slum" your way over to the DoubleTree and I will be happy to provide you with a beverage or 2..And bring the missus..the more the merrier, unless the corps is at practice, I can get the Flash to hoist one with us.. :thumbup:

I must warn you though...he's a beer connoisseur (snob)..loves the local micros, and is on the wall of fame at the Rock Bottom in downtown Mpls... :tongue:

Pat

Pat:

Ya gonna have Iron City? Old Frothingsloth(?),Chesterfield Ale?,etc. Or how about Old Milwaukee? Krauesing?

Edited by St.Paul Scout

Flash and I share the same affliction. Must be why we get along so well. That and he feels young next to me.

BTW, what is the best local, micro-brew Pale Ale or IPA that is readily available in Rochester? It's important to support the good local makers of fine ales.

:thumbup:

gennessee cream ale. you can get it anywhere.

You'll have to excuse my buddy Roark, Don. He hasn't apparently been given the opportunity to savor the flavor of Genny Cream. He IS still reasonably new to the DCA thing..But he IS an alum of '75 Madison, so he can't be all bad..!

We've been bringing it back or emptying liquor stores of it for years, although the 'new' MBI frowns upon such things..Still one of my favorite beers, anywhere.. :thumbup:

Pat

UNLESS THERE ARE OTHER MICRO BREWS AROUND RACHACHA - :tongue:

Edited by goalieguy

Hey that's a great idea ~ that way he can say hi to me too. :tongue:

Hey Liz - are you coming in? Aren't you doing Banana-rama? I thought they're staying at the DoubleTree like MBI..The offer will be applicable to you as well. :thumbup:

Pat

I thought you told Jeff to come to the DoubleTree...Am I losing my mind?

DON'T ANSWER THAT!!

gennessee cream ale. you can get it anywhere.

Thanks! How about suggestions for Pale Ales or India Pale Ales?

Thanks! How about suggestions for Pale Ales or India Pale Ales?

Can you guys get Alexander Keith's anywhere in the US?

Can you guys get Alexander Keith's anywhere in the US?

My wife brought me back some from Nova Scotia a few years ago and she DROPPED them at the airport, after clearing customs on the way to the car.

So close, so very close. :tongue:

Pat:

Ya gonna have Iron City? Old Frothingsloth(?),Chesterfield Ale?,etc. Or how about Old Milwaukee? Krauesing?

Not EVEN attempting to find those - my old beat up G-I system will not handle Iron City, Old Milwaukee or even Stroh's..Kraeusening ain't the same since it moved to Milwaukee..Even "Green Death" has been watered down to nothingness.

But thanks, Jimmy - I'll hoist a couple for ya! Maybe even have a few with Banklers!

Pat

I thought you told Jeff to come to the DoubleTree...Am I losing my mind?

DON'T ANSWER THAT!!

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::thumbup::thumbup::smile: