DCI app

Well, I do have my first generation iPhone I'm looking to get rid of, so you can have that...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I do have my first generation iPhone I'm looking to get rid of, so you can have that...

HAVE?! yeah!! I got a donated iPhone! :laughing:

But what of Android? Looks like this little guy:

android-phones.jpg

Isn't he all cute and cuddly looking? Def. deserving of an app. xD

Hroth, I hope the DCI execs see the light. The app looks great!

What's the difference between this app and something like the Sportacular App which also reports scores from sporting events... Do the have special permissions from MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, NCAA, etc... to report scores?

Or, is that not the issue here?

All content included on this site is the property of Drum Corps International, Inc., and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights are reserved. Materials copyrighted or trademarked by Drum Corps International, including, but not limited to, audio recordings, video recordings, logos, graphics, photographic images, print materials; event results, score reports, and recaps; trademarks, and service marks (whether or not the material is included on this site) may not be used without express written permission from Drum Corps International. This includes audio and video recordings of performances at Drum Corps International events.

That's the issue. I've told DCI about the app and asked how I would go about getting "express written permission," and my request was denied.

That's such a disappointment. Are they preparing something of their own and don't want the competition or what?

That's such a disappointment. Are they preparing something of their own and don't want the competition or what?

Truthfully, from past experience, I'm going to say it has something to do with DCI's horrific knowledge and use of technology.

That's the issue. I've told DCI about the app and asked how I would go about getting "express written permission," and my request was denied.

If you can figure out a way to get it out there (legally, or otherwise:-), I'd happily pay you for this app! Your work deserves recognition.