Cadets vs. Cavies, Head to Head

Toledo Show Winner  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Which Corps will win the Glassmen All Star Review?

• Holy Name Cadets
    • The Cavaliers

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Garfield and Cavies are going to be a great showdown. But I'm looking forward to how BAC and Gmen end up tonight. :thumbup:

I voted Cadets, based off of nothing more than what Hopkins has said. He sounded very pleased with the corps' last performance, so while there's certainly work to be done over the remaining month and a half it would seem to me that Holy Name is in a good spot for the moment.

Garfield and Cavies are going to be a great showdown. But I'm looking forward to how BAC and Gmen end up tonight. :thumbup:

From an historical perspective, The Cavaliers have not lost to The Cadets since Finals 2007.

The Glassmen last beat Boston last year in Allentown ( 8/1) and Buffalo ( 8/3,) before Boston turned the tables and beat them a few days later at DCI Championships.

Should be a good early test for all the Corps. ' Hope the show is not a rain out.

Edited by BRASSO

From an historical perspective, The Cavaliers have not lost to The Cadets since Finals 2007.

The Glassmen last beat Boston last year in Allentown ( 8/1) and Buffalo ( 8/3,) before Boston turned the tables and beat them a few days later at DCI Championships.

Should be a good early test for all the Corps. ' Hope the show is not a rain out.

That's true but that's only one year for the Cadets. Things could have held them back in 2008 where things won't in 2009.

I think Cavaliers will win tonight. Usually they are the much cleaner early and their overall show design tends to be more evident. The Cadets, who have a fabulous show, still have major cleaning to do, and there are some gaps in their visual and music GE that need to be worked on. They tend to be better down the stretch, although this year's show is one for the ages and will be enjoyed by all, even when not clean. But the Cavaliers can turn it on down the stretch as well, and I bet I will love their show as well.

Cavaliers - 78.9

Cadets - 78.1

By the way, I will be there. Twitter: @willisje

I will do updates for each corps and then scores. Someone can post them on DCP if they wish.

I would have to say a nod to the Cavies in this show down.....But look for the Holy Name Cadets to surge towards the end of the season to add another championship to their trophy room....The Cadets have much more room to inprove their show compared to the other corps....Most of the other corps are pretty clean already....It will be a dogfight in this show with the Cavies coming out on top by a few tenths of a point.....I promise you this, the Cadets will be having people in the stands shouting we what more and more by the time August arrives....It is starting to show already and it is only June....

Holy Name Shall Always Be!

GO Cadets