How many Michael Jackson tribute shows next year?

i know jim . it's all good with me. when a star dies peole have different opinions on them. lord knows i'm very opinionated. as for larry king......i don't see why anybody take stock in to anything he says. he's a walking contradiction. the man should retire for gods sake. .........whoa ...........way ot!

I think Larry King has a wind up key in his back that some one winds up before each show. :thumbup:

Think he gets it serviced same place as Regis Philbin. :laughing:

Thinking about it, my anger last night was directed towards the media coverage and not MJ himself. MJ was one of those people that couldn't blow his nose (OK, pun intended) without coverage by the scandal sheets and scandal TV shows (Entertainment Tonight, etc) and cable stations (E, etc). Since MJ was only a year younger than me I always hoping he come back down to earth before he left it.

And now it goes back On Topic as on the way home I came up with a show "The Media Coverage of the Death of Michael Jackson". Complete with flags showing the pic I mentioned earlier, synth produced sounds of the helicopter taking the body to the Coroners Office (saw that live), vocals of people giving rambling rememberences off the top of their heads, and music including "I Won't Grow Up" (involves my theory of cause of death). And of course drill including members playing media getting in the way/distracting EMS workers and crowds of people blocking the streets around the hospital (reported).

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically it's ok to not mention his issues since he was in liberal arts then I guess huh? The guy was a wacko and I find it amusing to see those that say honor him and "how dare you" but then say "I wouldn't let him hang out my my kid"

That how the agenda of those that would support elitist ideals of being better than others and having no accountability work. While I support music and my kids in music, I actually work in the real world so I will never see that side of the argument...sorry

flame away, either way, he's gone and kids are mosty likely safer because of it.

BTW, LOVED the thriller show from Ooltewa (spelling) a few years ago at BOA.

So basically it's ok to not mention his issues since he was in liberal arts then I guess huh? The guy was a wacko and I find it amusing to see those that say honor him and "how dare you" but then say "I wouldn't let him hang out my my kid"

That how the agenda of those that would support elitist ideals of being better than others and having no accountability work. While I support music and my kids in music, I actually work in the real world so I will never see that side of the argument...sorry

flame away, either way, he's gone and kids are mosty likely safer because of it.

Yeah Casaba Just to cool some of these other peoples jets even if it's just a little , I did like "Thriller". :laughing:

Anyone who dangles their two year old child off a second story balcony before a cheering crowd at some hotel in Germany is mentally unstable. He was a bad influence.

Anyone who dangles their two year old child off a second story balcony before a cheering crowd at some hotel in Germany is mentally unstable. He was a bad influence.

OMG, did he make you dangle your child off a second story balcony

You realize" liberal" arts, isn't a political platform?

:laughing:

OMG, did he make you dangle your child off a second story balcony

No , I fell off a balcony at a drum corps show dangling you no what...hey I was a Triller!!! Too bad we would not put more passion into healthcare, and education as we do to tribute to the stars.....and no disrespect...I agree MJ was a ICON and whatever so was Ed MacMahon.....so be it RIP to Jacko Farrah and Ed ....omg as they say have we become aworld of CNN?????crapp I am going to have a Beer Have a good one all :laughing:

No , I fell off a balcony at a drum corps show dangling you no what...hey I was a Triller!!! Too bad we would not put more passion into healthcare, and education as we do to tribute to the stars.....and no disrespect...I agree MJ was a ICON and whatever so was Ed MacMahon.....so be it RIP to Jacko Farrah and Ed ....omg as they say have we become aworld of CNN?????crapp I am going to have a Beer Have a good one all :laughing:

LOL nice, have one for me too :thumbup: . You are of course correct but as you know we live in Facebook, Twitter 24hr news society today and this thread has gone way off track but that's what these forums are for.

Why would you let any random adult man hang out with your young child anyways? It seems to me wacko that people would trust any stranger with that. I agree the guy was really weird and there is something up with a grown man who has a ferris wheel and animals but I still like his music and honestly don't know if he did molest those kids. I don't care that people "mention his issues" but it bothers me when I get 5 chain texts about his body being melted down and made into legos for children to play with, or everyone saying they can sleep soundly now and FF asked God for this to happen when she saw him. Everyone's entitled to an opinion but saying it's a good thing that someone's dead to me just seems disrespectful.