The Erie Conspiracy

Not Bitter........Just Shocked!!!! :unhappy:

Hmmmmm.......got that T-Shirt! Strange ain't it??

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New Judge tonight? Would they really affect the scores that much.. cant Crown just be on there game right now. They beat Cavs twice, GO CROWN....
I thought for sure that with 3 rehearsal days Cadets would come out smok'in and easily break 80. Maybe the changes they made didn't work or just weren't tweaked enough to overcome the beast which is now Carolina Crown!

amen.

This is ridiculous, some of you are mad? The two shows are completely different.. They are both excellent corps and there is no need to bash one or the other just because of tonight's results.

Not bitter, I just see what is on the field. ;)

Remember folks, we still got full judging panels to look forward too.

Either way, Crown is no fluke. Big congrats to them.

New Judge tonight? Would they really affect the scores that much.. cant Crown just be on there game right now. They beat Cavs twice, GO CROWN....

I am sorry , I like Crown a lot from the last two years. I really don't like their show this year. I would rather hear naration than see them again!

This is ridiculous, some of you are mad? The two shows are completely different.. They are both excellent corps and there is no need to bash one or the other just because of tonight's results.

Not bashing I like Cadets show.. one of there better shows in recent history.. just saying.. that im glad Crown is showing they are a contender right now..

I am sorry , I like Crown a lot from the last two years. I really don't like their show this year. I would rather hear naration than see them again!

I haven't liked Crown since 2006, but I really enjoyed their show last night. To each their own.