Bristol Brawl

btw, for you cadets folk...my cadets source said that their practice field today was terribly muddy but their staff's been great and they're really working to improve. said the performance tonight was pretty bad, and they couldnt see the yardlines. for what it's worth.

congrats to crown again! looks like tonight's scores are a little inflated, but probably across the board.

Pay no mind to this post. It would help if I informed myself about the lineup before I posted!

Edited by cmathis

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Crap!! That was a much bigger jump than I was expecting!! Not complaining though! :thumbdown:

....the big question now is what will happen when we get the full judging panel in there.

They went on before Crown, and Crown obviously didn't have trouble seeing the yardlines. I do like the Cadets and I want them to do well this season, but I'm getting tired of these excuses. They were outperformed! That's all there is to it. Suck it up and go on!

They performede after Crown tonight.

psssssssssssssssssssst judges....

scores only go up to 100, and we got 5 more happy weeks of drum corps

kthxbye

i can't WAIT til we get full panel judging. either way, congrats crown

They went on before Crown, and Crown obviously didn't have trouble seeing the yardlines. I do like the Cadets and I want them to do well this season, but I'm getting tired of these excuses. They were outperformed! That's all there is to it. Suck it up and go on!

Good Observation about the lineup! :thumbdown:

Good Observation about the lineup! :thumbdown:

Woops! My bad. Sorry about that! Maybe it's an evil plot by Crown to stay ahead of the Cadets all season... :thumbup:

don't be so snotty about it. crown went on before cadet, btw.

also, i agree with you in general, excuses excuses. but they do have some freaktastic drill (not that crown doesn't). In the end, however, I'm just passing along information from the front lines.

--ok, you realized the lineup mistake. :)

Edited by chris ncsu

btw, for you cadets folk...my cadets source said that their practice field today was terribly muddy but their staff's been great and they're really working to improve. said the performance tonight was pretty bad, and they couldnt see the yardlines. for what it's worth.

congrats to crown again! looks like tonight's scores are a little inflated, but probably across the board.

A little "swollen" from all the rain maybe?!

Edited by CrownMelloMom

Congratulations to Crown tonight. From the phone call I just got from my daughter at the Bristol show all downed Cadets are ok... and the race continues!!!