Bristol Brawl

Congratulations to Crown tonight. From the phone call I just got from my daughter at the Bristol show all downed Cadets are ok... and the race continues!!!

Glad to hear they're all unharmed!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They performede after Crown tonight.

Even still, I cant imagine the yard lines disappearing so drastically between the two shows....if its true the Cadets couldn't see them, but Crown apparently could?

psssssssssssssssssssst judges....

scores only go up to 100, and we got 5 more happy weeks of drum corps

kthxbye

i can't WAIT til we get full panel judging. either way, congrats crown

I totally agree. I can't believe that the judging panel tonight would place crown that high above the hnc. i heard that one judge in particular had a .9 pt spread above them in all captions. clearly this judge had been drinking some purple and cream kool-aid.

A bigger panel evens bad judging out. the scores should be closer and cadets and crown will be tight until late july when the cadets place the flesh out the remainder of their show design and clean it.

Edited by 3rd_Star_Brigade

Congratulations to Crown tonight. From the phone call I just got from my daughter at the Bristol show all downed Cadets are ok... and the race continues!!!

What do you mean by downed? I just got on here...did they fall?

Even still, I cant imagine the yard lines disappearing so drastically between the two shows....if its true the Cadets couldn't see them, but Crown apparently could?

I agree, they wouldn't disappear that quickly.....I'm glad that the Cadets who went down are ok.

Woops! My bad. Sorry about that! Maybe it's an evil plot by Crown to stay ahead of the Cadets all season... :thumbdown:

And with all due respect - I've seen both Crowns and Cadets shows (twice now) and the Cadets ending is just asking for casualties. Crowns show and drills etc. is great, but at no point are they moving like the cadets are in their ending.

And with all due respect - I've seen both Crowns and Cadets shows (twice now) and the Cadets ending is just asking for casualties. Crowns show and drills etc. is great, but at no point are they moving like the cadets are in their ending.

And I agree with that 100%!

How close to 100 will Crown score?

Lines or no, just the MUD factor plays into things for everyone! Especially the later in the night you perform...

In other news, congrats to the Crossmen - sounded like a good show and always a morale booster to go up in score.

Paul Cain was our tour manager in 92. Great guy. Loved us all. Even though his descending minor-third whistle in the morning to wake us up was annoying as ####.