Michigan City Madness!

Here, Here! Hiya Alex. Not sure if you remember me. My kiddo marched 07 Blue Stars before she injured out.

I certainly do. Hope all is well down there.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Colts and Cavies pick up some good momentum going into Denver. Spirit looks to be all over the place right now as far as consistent scores go.

Red Team is pulling away from the pack, can they catch up to Glassmen? Another 07? I get so excited when scores come out!!!

I wonder what the tweeter finds boring about the Gmen? I think people have cast Glassmen into a "catch phrase of....if they don't like them than they are just "boring". No one ever seems to say why they are "boring"! I think it's a cop out personally. If you are going to throw that kind of a statement out there...please back it up. Yes....I realize that even the Glassmen used the catch phrase "Boring" but come on people that was 8 years ago and a totally different style.

Odds are that the OP was giving his opinion, couple that with your screen name and your post and

Irony is so........... well, ironic.

Hi Dawn!!! I remember you from our days on the forum!!

Hey Sally! How are you? This stuff just gets in your blood, doesn't it? Blue Stars are in smooching distance of breaking 80 it seems. So glad to see them doing well. I can't wait till the tours get down to Texas. I want to see a live show!

Looks like Colts and Cavies pick up some good momentum going into Denver. Spirit looks to be all over the place right now as far as consistent scores go.

looks like a 3pt jump all around from vicksburg.

Hard to make that conclusion, since this is the first show with a full panel of judges for these corps. It's probably a better reflection of where they all stack up now that all captions are judged, that's all.

Hey Sally! How are you? This stuff just gets in your blood, doesn't it? Blue Stars are in smooching distance of breaking 80 it seems. So glad to see them doing well. I can't wait till the tours get down to Texas. I want to see a live show!

I'm good Dawn! Yes it does get in your blood. Even tho Bradley aged out last year, here I am, sitting on the forum on show nights. It is exciting to see them doing so well. They won't be close to us the rest of the season so we'll probably go to the theater for Quarterfinals. Great to "talk" to you!

I'm good Dawn! Yes it does get in your blood. Even tho Bradley aged out last year, here I am, sitting on the forum on show nights. It is exciting to see them doing so well. They won't be close to us the rest of the season so we'll probably go to the theater for Quarterfinals. Great to "talk" to you!

I'll be at the theater for quarterfinals too. I'll send you tweets live from them if you like. I promise not to call anyone boring! I gotta admit I just love all of it. The doctor beats, the warm ups, the goosebumps. I can usually find something I love about just about every show. Yeah, I gush. I miss it. How is Bradley? Didn't he go into the military?