• Blue Devils
    • Bluecoats
    • Carolina Crown
    • Cavaliers
    • Holy Name Cadets
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Other

I know we had pre-season predictions threads, and threads predicting who wins upcoming shows, but I thought it would be interesting to see who everybody thinks will win based on what we have seen so far, before everyone meets up next week. Crown and Cadets have been a close one to watch, SCV isn't too far off Blue Devils. IMO, I think you could consider only these corps listed in the poll as possible options, but I'll still list 'Other' to please that crowd.

Edited by chadwick

My brain says Blue Devils, my heart says Crown (for the novelty factor) or Santa Clara (for the nostalgia factor). My brain is generally smarter than my heart, sadly.

Pulling for my home team. Hoping Holy Name takes it, but I think it is going to be a battle between BD, Holy Name, Crown, and SCV....

Holy Name Wins by not changing to much, adding just the right touches and cleaning then performing the heck out of it.

Interesting that Blue Devils were slow to get any votes at first yesterday with Cadets and Crown and even Vanguard getting several, and now they are in the lead.

I voted for Cadets, but I haven't seen BD, SCV, Cavies, or Phantom. I've only seen Cadets and Crown. From what I have heard about BD and SCV, it sounds like it could possibly be a 4-way fight (or 5 if we count cavies...I usually never count them out).

Me says SCV. This year feels like a dark horse year.