Good old WEST coast inflation. I had been waiting for this all season. Can't wait to see it drop two points, unless BD is going to be scoring over 100 come Indy haha.

Hey SCV, "yabitterbelieveit" here thinks you have no right to your present score (you are from the West coast right?). Oh yes, and BlueCoats, BK & Troopers, you guys need to turn in your scores as well! That pesky West Coast Inflation! Gosh, I hope you all get the right score soon...but we'll check with "bitter" from time to time and let you know when he's happy! :devil:

Edited by Plan9

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is like listening to two different conversations at the EXACT same time and trying to catch every word

............back on topic folks, the rest of us would really appreciate it.

Go TROOP....that Color Guard score is just awesome after what they went through last year in that area.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :w00t:

I wish the OP had a way of taking all of that 2007 Retreat crap out and put it in a separate thread titled: "I'm Tired, I Hate Everyone and I've Lost My Meds!" :devil: Oh yea....GO TROOP, we are ALL pulling for you! :w00t:

Edited by Plan9

Man I can't wait to see BD's show next Tuesday!!!

I had one of those thingy-ma-jigs too but didn't hear BD do anything of such sort except for a couple horn players trying to play an octave above the norm. Crass? Yes Rude? Well I guess we'll agree to disagree. Mostly I heard it from audience stage right area. But alas this is not what this thread is about. Great night for all the corps!

I was in the stands but it did not seem to be coming Blue Devils from my standpoint. As the post above says, it was more stage right. If you look at the history of the person who said in this thread that it was BD, he has been complaining about BD for years.

I was in the stands but it did not seem to be coming Blue Devils from my standpoint. As the post above says, it was more stage right. If you look at the history of the person who said in this thread that it was BD, he has been complaining about BD for years.

:lol::devil::devil::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Yea, someone needs to get in touch with his family and tell them to "find those meds!" he's driving us crazy! :devil:

I think for 1 it was several groups- and 2, the primary group at fault was at stage right. Bd did some too- mostly octaves and holding over- but the final hold over was clearly out-done by another group... I'm talking a baritone player putting his horn back up after it wAs over to play another note and a whole group of brass players holding over 5 seconds... I just hate to see bd get all the heat.

I think for 1 it was several groups- and 2, the primary group at fault was at stage right. Bd did some too- mostly octaves and holding over- but the final hold over was clearly out-done by another group... I'm talking a baritone player putting his horn back up after it wAs over to play another note and a whole group of brass players holding over 5 seconds... I just hate to see bd get all the heat.

It was me. I was still squealing in the stands from PR winning.

It was me. I was still squealing in the stands from PR winning.

Thanks to your avatar, my mind just read your line in the voice of Stewie. Neat.

Quotes from the Blue Devils Guys

Wasn't it established that BD wasn't the culprit in that, last year? I'm pretty sure it was. And I'm finding it odd that people keep evaluating this and making charges based on one lame YouTube video.

Wow, well I sure hope that a few kids messing around at the end of the season doesn't outweigh appreciating the amazing performance they give you year in and out.

Quotes from the Blue Devils Guys

#1 - BD was indeed screwing around. Albeit, they didn't start shanking each other with sabers, they did dance on the yard line as if it was a tightrope, like in their show, which incidentally from either intentional reasons or accidental landed them in other corps areas. Weren't you ever taught that if another corps crossed your yardline, you were to physically remove them from the area. Weren't you taught that no one is allowed to break your ranks? I have a freakin hole in my teeth from dumb people ####### around during #### like this. Moreover, I was there. I saw this #### happen, and I also was there when they said they were planning on banning retreat for good because of this.

#2 - Messing around is one thing. Infringing on the rights, property, or space of another is totally different. Disrespecting your country during a salute to those who've sacrificed their lives to protect it is abominable. Oh look, a military service: let me wail and blare on mellophone while they play taps. I'll just make up some cool new licks while they fold the flag...

So no, I am sorry I can not see the actions being justified as you can. But, I can tell that you've both given me a very clear inside look at the personalities of those that march under the name Blue Devils. Just don't forget the little bit that says "Drum & Bugle Corps".

dude... we all love the activity. but its band on grass man. come on lets turn the hardcore down from 11 and just chill