Windsor and Coke, and a little ice

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Madison, Troop and Colts will be within 1.5 points of each other.....what order, I have no idea

Blue Knights will be above them by about 3 points

Then Bluecoats behind Cavies by 2.5 points

Looking forward to this one, I am glad to see some new corps in the western mix and we are only one short week til I get to see all the drum corps together.... HECK YEA!!! GO BK close that gap with the Bluecoats and put a scare into the Cavaliers.....

Shiver Me Timber.... :whistle:

Wes P

BK '97 '98

Do you know that guy? :whistle:

The sunglasses confuse me a little because I feel like that means I actually know you, but I can't tell from your profile. So I'm just going to answer on the idea that I don't know you personally, and say yes I do know him, that's me.

The sunglasses confuse me a little because I feel like that means I actually know you, but I can't tell from your profile. So I'm just going to answer on the idea that I don't know you personally, and say yes I do know him, that's me.

No, you don't know me. I used the sunglasses guy to look like a wise guy who assumes by your signature that the picture is you. Just giving you a chance to say, “Hey, that’s me!” Every FMM deserves that chance.

I really want to see Bluecoats do well. Saw their show a couple times, seems they need to clean a little, but the music sounds pretty awesome. I'll be keeping an eye on this show tonight. Since the other Blue corps is not in action I can say ... Blluuuuuuuuuu

Edited by Guard-Dad

Why the heck are there corps not doing Windsor that are doing Drums tomorrow? That feels lazy. It's an hour away!

Well, tonight's lineup will be good. Would love to see a ridiculous upset where Blooo beats Cavies, but probably won't happen. Come on BK!

I will be going to this show tonight after watching the Scouts rehearse for a couple hours. Should

be a great day of Drum Corps! I will be taking notes and try to give a review either

tonight after the show or tomorrow morning.

GO SCOUTS....POW!!!