San Antonio, Texas!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End thoughts before I cop some :shutup: :shutup: :devil: :

1. Cadets are on their way toward the traditional "late season tear". It's gonna happen.

2. Boston will have to keep breathing fire for a few more shows before the judges give them the nod.

3. SCV seemed to have lost a little bit of quality in the brass. Don't get sucked into the volume contest. Stay refined and polish.

4. BK's placement kinda baffles me. Not sure what to say about that.

5. Mandarins - great show. Do your thing and forget about what the scores are saying. EVERYONE likes your show and you do it well.

6. Troopers, you got the nod .... now clean your #### off for the next 2 weeks after you get your new ending!!!

7. Crown stumbled a bit tonight. That can't happen again or SCV will dash your hopes of top 3 or the trophy.

8. Great shows from ALL corps tonight. VERY ENTERTAINING and I haven't said that about a full show in a long time.

9. The temp and the dome affected some of the corps tonight. Now you're prepared for ATL.

Goodnight everyone. Well done to all the corps..... and most of my fellow DCP'ers. Sleep tight.

No way! That's one tradition I hope NEVER goes away! They were doing back when I marched and I hope they keep it going for years to come!

I always thought the "race to be last" thing was a big waste of time myself. Especially while I was standing at attention and waiting for the scores.

I would take woodwinds before seeing the Trooper's DM walk quickly to awards.

Now thats crossing the line!!!! lol

Blue Devils will have the "chair" pulled from under them by time Championships come around! :shutup:

Edited by Benchmark

Year of the Blue Devil?

That's what they said last year. How about Month of the Blue Devils and we'll see what happens in August?

Garry in Vegas

I thoroughly enjoyed watching all of the corps on fan network tonight. They were great. I really don't care much about scores. I just enjoy watching all of the hard work, creativity and immense talent that goes into these shows.

What a great evening. Thank you drum corps for entertaining me.

Cadets dropped well over a point in Visual Performance from last night in Dallas?!?!!?

What happened there?

judge Kyle Miller... he didn't like Holy Name Cadets ( or Boston Crusaders) visual execution tonite.

But I liked BOTH the Cadets and Boston's Visual Perf. tonite, so I don't care what he thinks.

Edited by BRASSO