Blue Devils show

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey to clear things up guys, that comment was directed to CubanM11.

I guess we can forgive you.

Just so you don't have to clear things up in the future, either reply to CubanM11's post, or say "CubanM11,..."

A little uninvited advice never hurt anyone.

Except the guy who was told the water was deep enough to dive head first in to.

Except the guy who was told the water was deep enough to dive head first in to.

So you were the guy...

:devil:

So you were the guy...

:devil:

Nah, but I was the guy when it came to "we should do one more snowboard run down the hill. It's not like you'll get hurt or anything" :devil::wub:

Edited by acolli17

Nah, but I was the guy when it came to "we should do one more snowboard run down the hill. It's not like you'll get hurt or anything" :devil: :devil:

Well that explains the brain injury.

This topic is a waste of internet storage. If you read all 16 pages to get here you'll never get that time back. If you have a chance to stop by the Blue Devils storage facility, note the addition they added to house all their first place trophies. Now everyone get up and go ENJOY a drum corps show and stop looking at it with the petulance of a sore loser. There's a lot of good stuff happening on the football field by corps with all different color uniforms.

Bravo :devil:

Ok, this dude is definitely a troll. He is not just stating opinion he is stating it as fact.

What makes him a troll is he has not quantified anything, he started a conflagration here then he has offered ZERO facts as near as I can tell to back up any of his opinions. So basically he lit the bonfire and ran away. In my book that makes you a TROLL.

Just because you say it is easy doesn't make it so. Please back your argument up with specific detail comparing it several other shows quantifying your "easy" statement. Number two please provide us with your marching resume. You said you could easily march that show and yet have provided ZERO proof you are capable of marching any show. Until you are more forthcoming then you are right about one thing. It is just your opinion and a very weak one at that with no basis in reality.

When I marched SCV 96-98, I held a similar opinion of BD to Cuban. There was such a competitive spirit between the corps and I was totally swept up by it. I was just sure politics and judging malfeasance was the reason for our continual struggle to beat them. Many years later I can see that the Blue Devils were more talented from the get go, more consistent, and had shows better suited to their talent level. We always started with an overall talent deficit that caused us to work very hard to overcome. BD was confident and so extremely consistent they didn't seem to have "off" nights like we did. It took some time, humility, and perspective to see that, but without boring all with details, consistency and well suited shows have made BD a force to be reckoned with EVERY year. Calling their shows "easy" is a very simplistic argument.

I say the bluedevils dont do much for me in their shows, boring marching and the music is just ok, but like its been said their a force to be reckoned with, as in I personally think they may be boring but what they do do they do it well, and they sound good, I just dont like the shows at all...