Cascades 6.8 point penalty?

any inside info on this? did someone start digging a hole in the middle of the field and start planting a tree as part of a new "beyond the forest" effect? :thumbup:

seriously - thats a whopper of a penalty, maybe the largest i've ever seen.

hope it was nothing serious, like the trooper/judge fight mentioned in one of the NW corps threads.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im guessing its an error, but thats funny.

thats got to be a mistake.

Likely an error. Wasn't the Cadets penalty in 2007 supposed to be the max penalty a corps could get short of disqualification?

Here's the recap on the DCI site: http://www.dci.org/scores/recap/view.cfm?e...d2-f4c63b039a03

not familiar with the 2007 penalty. how much was it?

I believe it was 2.0 for delaying the show at quarters (the whole hashmarks thing), but they repealed it the next day.

They must have been late as hell to the show, marched a full English horn line and kicked over every cone on the sideline to boot. That's all I can think of.

Hmmmmm.

Also, has anyone else noticed how jacked up DCI's competitive rankings are? For World Class final rank they have Teal Sound in 12th and Legends in 21st. For brass, Teal Sound is in 8th and Legends is in 15th. And they are both listed in every caption I believe in both the World Class and Open Class rankings.

Hmmmmm.

Also, has anyone else noticed how jacked up DCI's competitive rankings are? For World Class final rank they have Teal Sound in 12th and Legends in 21st. For brass, Teal Sound is in 8th and Legends is in 15th. And they are both listed in every caption I believe in both the World Class and Open Class rankings.

Yeah hate to say it but some of the people entering information on DCI.org are really careless.