Carolina Crown: Ho Ho Ho

Cavaliers: Barker's Yodeling Climber

Holy Name Cadets: Go Watch Troopers

Santa Clara Vanguard: Martha Stewart's Sidestep

Bluecoats: Clouds, Umbrellas, Pigs

Blue Stars: Unbelievable Field Coverage

Boston Crusaders: Scantily Clad Hotties

Phantom Regiment: W T F

Blue Knights: Burl Ives > Charles (Ives)

Glassmen: Glassmen > Steve Perry

Troopers: Breatha Fresh Air

Honorable mention:

Colts: Sinking Outta Saturday

Great!!!! :devil:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And while we're on the subject, it's not "cavies." It's Cavaliers.

Since when? They've been called either "Cavies" or "the Green Machine" or "Cavs" since the 60s. Learn your corps history.

To the three posters among the first four in this thread who spelled "Bluecoats" as "Blue Coats," please go to your room, promise you won't do that anymore and then edit your own post so the corps name is just one word.

I'm getting serious here. No soup for you until you repent.

I encourage all to join me in the crusade. We CAN stamp out splitting "Bluecoats" into two words in our lifetime, but we've got to start now.

Forget the economy. Forget electronics. Forget the possibility of live animals and hydraulic bassoons on the field. There is no issue that is more serious to the world of drum corps this season.

In your heart, you know I'm right.

Hey Boo, is it acceptable to call the Bluecoats - just "Coats"? ....I have done this from time to time because I believe they're the only ones. I don't think the Cavaliers mind being called "Cavies" nor Blue Devils being call "Devs" . At least not to my knowledge. All three are singular names not to be associated with any thing or any other corps. :devil:

INT: Terrance I. McGee

Phantom Regiment: Where's the guard?

Cavaliers: Hello down there!

Bluecoats: On Cloud 9

Carolina Crown: First Medal Please

Blue Devils: ####in stupid chairs!

Holy Name Cadets: Zoom zoom zoom!

Santa Clara Vanguard: i dont know (haha fail i know)

Boston Crusaders: Rated R... ####

Blue knights: burrr.... im sleepy

Blue stars: cracks top 6?

I'd do more but i gotta go to work

Hey Boo, is it acceptable to call the Bluecoats - just "Coats"? ....I have done this from time to time because I believe they're the only ones. I don't think the Cavaliers mind being called "Cavies" nor Blue Devils being call "Devs" . At least not to my knowledge. All three are singular names not to be associated with any thing or any other corps. :devil:

I've never had a problem with the corps being called Coats, and I've done it myself as an abreviation. But when spelling the corps name out it is most definately one word, BLUECOATS, not two.

Also from what I understand if you are going to only use one name for Phantom Regiment, the members prefer it was Regiment and not Phantom, but I guess you could always just us PR.

Blue Devils:Have a seat...

Carolina Crown: Top three maybe?

Cavaliers: Please climb responsibly

Holy Name: I don't know (Seriously, I haven't watched the show enough to come up with something witty)

Santa Clara Vanguard: Christmas tree unis! :devil:

Bluecoats: Imagine no storyline

Phantom: We can swing?

Blue Stars: Need a sweater?

Glassmen: Brought to you by the number 1.

Madison: NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo....

Troopers: Jets and Sharks Yeehaw!

Spirit: Rock corps concert

Forget the possibility of live animals and hydraulic bassoons on the field.

O come on now. You have to admit that a cadet playing with a kitten during a ballad would steal BDC's cute thunder.

To the three posters among the first four in this thread who spelled "Bluecoats" as "Blue Coats," please go to your room, promise you won't do that anymore and then edit your own post so the corps name is just one word.

I'm getting serious here. No soup for you until you repent.

I encourage all to join me in the crusade. We CAN stamp out splitting "Bluecoats" into two words in our lifetime, but we've got to start now.

Forget the economy. Forget electronics. Forget the possibility of live animals and hydraulic bassoons on the field. There is no issue that is more serious to the world of drum corps this season.

In your heart, you know I'm right.

I made my edit. I shall join you in this crusade. I can't believe I wrote it wrong because I already knew it was one word. I will go and serve my detention now. I promise I won't do it anymore. :devil: