Thought on narration in Cadets shows in past year and in general How u

Hi, I have never liked the Cadets choice to use narration in their shows in past years. I do not mind small narration but I do not like big drawn out things! I just wanted to see what you guys think of narration in the Cadets shows and shows in general.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I have never liked the Cadets choice to use narration in their shows in past years. I do not mind small narration but I do not like big drawn out things! I just wanted to see what you guys think of narration in the Cadets shows and shows in general.

George Hopkins' argument for it was that he would only use voice when necessary to convey a story/idea/moral. I would say 2006 and 2008 were not the best, but 2005 and 2007 saw great things. I always thought 2007 was the most entertaining because it was basically a big "F U" to the people who didn't like it.

If you hadn't just joined yesterday, I was going to ask you what rock you were under... :devil:

Wow, there's a topic we've never covered here at DCP!

It's his first post, give him a break.

If you hadn't just joined yesterday, I was going to ask you what rock you were under... :devil:

It's like being 'born yesterday' as the saying goes :devil:

George Hopkins' argument for it was that he would only use voice when necessary to convey a story/idea/moral. I would say 2006 and 2008 were not the best, but 2005 and 2007 saw great things. I always thought 2007 was the most entertaining because it was basically a big "F U" to the people who didn't like it.

yeah i heard that from George Hopkins. I personally loved their 07 show. but their 08 show i got bored watching it. They r in my opinion good enough without it. It is just distracting.

yeah i heard that from George Hopkins. I personally loved their 07 show. but their 08 show i got bored watching it. They r in my opinion good enough without it. It is just distracting.

Yeah, it's also why they took almost all of it out for this year. They didn't need someone explaning romeo and juliet/west side story/western side story on the field.

Edited by acolli17

Wow, there's a topic we've never covered here at DCP!

O I am sorry. I looked at some of the posts and didnt see it so I thought i was good.