When Will Crown pass Cadets?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hilarious that people seem to think new endings are a silver bullet for instant points.

Not just talking about Crown fans.

Everyone does it, me too I'm sure...hoping that some great upcoming addition/edit will be the IT. Sometimes a new ending works, sometimes a corps never figures it out, at least in time.

Though I am a biased Crown fan and alumn, I believe both corps will contend for the title in August. Frankly, both shows will leave BD and Cavies behind after Atlanta.

Not entirely sure on the Cavs just yet, but the prediction that Crown will pass the Blue Devils in Atlanta and that then the Blue Devils won't catch Crown the rest of the year, is an interesting prediction. I'll go out on a limb and say that the Carolina Crown won't beat the Blue Devils at all this year.... and, (oh what the hell, say what you really think), nor next year either. But there's been some surprises these last 2 years, so who knows.

Edited by BRASSO

San Antonio or sooner please.

I find it hilarious that people seem to think new endings are a silver bullet for instant points.

I think it might be an advantage in this race (CC v HNC) because I don't think HNC can afford to turn much away from cleaning what they've got. No basis for that -- just opinion.

I think that once CC kills the HNC drum major, the crowd will go WILD and the GE judges will throw their babies on the field. They will be crowned co-champions, giving HNC 9 1/2 titles.

I think that once CC kills the HNC drum major, the crowd will go WILD and the GE judges will throw their babies on the field. They will be crowned co-champions, giving HNC 9 1/2 titles.

I am Sparta. . .no wait.

:tongue:

I know I am about to #### some people off but here I go.

I think the Cadets show is great (very old school) but great. The performers play great and the book is written fine. I just feel like that artistic qualities in crowns show is greater than the fast drill and loud notes from the cadets. Crowns show is a very educated show with many layers. I do not see how Crown's show if it is clean and perhaps reworked in some spots can lose to cadets.

By the way I love both shows. That is just my opinion.