San Antonio

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought "MagicBob" settled that "easy" nonsense the other day. Please go back and read his comments and you'll understand that just because a corps makes very difficult things look easy, doesn't mean they are! BD is ahead not because they're clean, but because they are performing a great show at another level altogether. When you see them "live" you'll get it!

I was aware of the other thread, I was there from the beginning and read the whole thing. That's why I formed it as a question, I wasn't agreeing with him, I was basically saying "If Blue Devils show is so easy(in your opinion) then don't other corps have a chance at beating them because of demand?" I don't agree with it, I don't think BD's show is easy. I can't say I like it, but it by no means is easy. If you read my comments in that thread you'll see that I was in full disagreement with Cuban.

Edited by acolli17

HNC will outscore Cavies.

Boston will outscore both Phantom and Blue Stars

Glassmen will outscore Blue knights .

Edited by Widge

I thought "MagicBob" settled that "easy" nonsense the other day. Please go back and read his comments and you'll understand that just because a corps makes very difficult things look easy, doesn't mean they are! BD is ahead not because they're clean, but because they are performing a great show at another level altogether. When you see them "live" you'll get it!

Who's MagicBob?

I think INT will go on twice because their show is just THAT good. :blink:

I was aware of the other thread, I was there from the beginning and read the whole thing. That's why I formed it as a question, I wasn't agreeing with him, I was basically saying "If Blue Devils show is so easy(in your opinion) then don't other corps have a chance at beating them because of demand?" I don't agree with it, I don't think BD's show is easy. I can't say I like it, but it by no means is easy. If you read my comments in that thread you'll see that I was in full disagreement with Cuban.

Ah....so! Sorry! :blink:

I'm surprised, so far more people have Spirit in 12th than Academy and Scouts.

That's making me feel better for now :blink: I know i'll probably be sad again after scores tonight, but oh well--ROCK the ####### DOME SPIRIT :shutup:

Here's my question. Since it's a full show, will they announce the results as the show goes along, or bring all 22 DM's out for the biggest retreat DCI's seen in ages?

I wish the lower tiered corps could pass off easy as "we're just that good, that's why it looks easy"! I'm not saying BD's show is easy either, but I am a little envious. BD has earned the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by SpiritofAtlanta99

Here's my question. Since it's a full show, will they announce the results as the show goes along, or bring all 22 DM's out for the biggest retreat DCI's seen in ages?

I have no idea, but I do think it would be cool if they brought out all 22 (or is it 21? Is Surf there?).

Edited by acolli17