Blue Devils Take World and Open

As someone already said....you can't really count BD out.....BUT

I think HNC will make a run and pass Cavies and BD during the Allentown weekend.....ala 2000.

Cadets came out firing in Allentown back in 2000

I don't really remember 2000 that well, but I do remember that Cadets were undefeated that year, so how exactly did they pass them?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I haven't seen anyone say it WOULD happen...just that it COULD happen.

Lots of season left and I know both Corps are gonna get challenged.

Although I would love to see dual championships...

Cali.

I don't really remember 2000 that well, but I do remember that Cadets were undefeated that year, so how exactly did they pass them?

Maybe 2005? Think it was around then that the Cadets made their push.

Yes I made the bold prediction last year and it didn't happen, but it was close. I think the difference this year is they could do it AND do it undefeated. I think even more amazing is that one Organization could produce both champions, in this economy, and having to travel more than any other corps save Vanguard. All things considered it says a lot about the BD organization and their commitment to excellence

And it nearly happened, by 0.075 combined.

...and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

And it nearly happened, by 0.075 combined.

That's a funny sig you have there Bobert! :-)

Maybe 2005? Think it was around then that the Cadets made their push.

~July 30th in 2005 was when Cadets finally passed Cavies, I believe. BD wasn't a contender, and Phantom seemed solidly in 3rd -- was really just between Cavies and Cadets at that point. I remember that night :)

Cavies and BD faced off on Friday night in Allentown and Cavies won by 1 tenth. Cadets won Saturday night in Allentown with a smoking HOT performance that night. They had a classic Cadet late season push feel to them. Sunday night at Cadets home show in Giant Stadium.....Cadets beat BD by 1/2 tenth.....

Oh ..don't mind me I am just whistlin'..oh what is it I am whistling? why of course that is "Happy days are here again"

not in the bag for sure, but save for some sort of implosion..its looking better than ever