Are you SERIOUS, Crossmen?!

Seems like a whole bunch of former Cadets on here in a really defensive mood. Hey - I like the Cadets - I just don't like Hoppy, so just shoot me. I don't care.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a whole bunch of former Cadets on here in a really defensive mood. Hey - I like the Cadets - I just don't like Hoppy, so just shoot me. I don't care.

You think we like him that much??....we probably dislike (and I use that word in place of others) him in ways you could never understand :tongue: That doesnt mean he didnt do a #### good job most of the time at what he set out to do, and we at the very least respect him.

I really want to hear from the Crossmen vets that are real bitter about this... I can't bring up the Cadets, Crossmen, or Hopkins without some of my friends talking my ear off about "You Eat After" (get it?) and Hopkins involvement. I don't agree with them in any way, but I think it's interesting that so few of them have reared their ugly head.

Edited by It's Godzilla!

G.H. is a man we all love to hate. But Yes, he did a lot for the Xmen and a lot for the activity...Some good some bad! However, I think most would agree that if you needed one person to run your corps G.H. would be the man.

Congrats Hoppy.

Closed per author's request