Are you SERIOUS, Crossmen?!

Stupidest topic of the year.

He should have been in a long time ago IMO.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cadets were always Hoppy's "baby". Did he do some good things for the Crossmen? Yes. But just because someone qualifies on the rifle range doesn't mean that they deserve the Congressional Medal of Honor.

It's a THANK YOU for saving them from the brink of extinction. Given the fact that there are so little drum corps these days, I think the Congressional Medal of Honor would be an understatement.

It's a THANK YOU for saving them from the brink of extinction. Given the fact that there are so little drum corps these days, I think the Congressional Medal of Honor would be an understatement.

Agreed....now..onto your pic...how did the cadets win(tie) that year...i mean..look at all the variances in the lower body.....UNACCEPTABLE!!!

:tongue:

By that logic any MLB player that hits 100 HR's during the course of his entire carreer should be inducted into Cooperstown. Cadets hall of fame yes, Crossmen no. I'm more than certain that there have been many more people over the course of the years who have worked a lot harder for that corps than he has, but because he's the "Great Hoppy" he gets all of the recognition (which I'm sure he'll gladly accept) and they get squat. That's total bull**** IMO.

By that logic any MLB player that hits 100 HR's during the course of his entire carreer should be inducted into Cooperstown. Cadets hall of fame yes, Crossmen no. I'm more than certain that there have been many more people over the course of the years who have worked a lot harder for that corps than he has, but because he's the "Great Hoppy" he gets all of the recognition (which I'm sure he'll gladly accept) and they get squat. That's total bull**** IMO.

I'm not Hop's biggest fan, and there's a lot he's said and done that I disagree with, but it seems to me you're talking through your hat, simply because you don't like Hopkins. Do you know for sure what he has or has not done behind the scenes on behalf of Crossmen? If not, then I think you should reserve your comments for that which you know. Otherwise, this just comes across as spite and sour grapes.

Agreed....now..onto your pic...how did the cadets win(tie) that year...i mean..look at all the variances in the lower body.....UNACCEPTABLE!!!

:satisfied:

I like almost all of them, but this year was an absolute fav. Look at the finals video - it wasn't varied in the slightest. In fact, I've watched so many times in amazement that they were even able to swing their arms to the neighbor horn in near unison. It's truly an amazing thing to see.

I'm always amazed at how much FUN you guys had that year. One of the best of all time.

Just MHO. :tongue:

That MLB player isn't saving a team from extinction. So your logic is flawed. Hoppy's in the HOF, so there's no need to ##### and complain. It isn't gonna change just because you dislike him.