Gadsden

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

So what are they waiting for now?

They don't have the hardest show in the top 5, why are they the dirtiest?

I would put Crown right behind HNC for hardest show in the top 5. You can also throw SCV in the mix as well.

One reason they could be the dirtiest is the same as Phantom...the priority this week was making significant changes to their show. Changes ≠ cleaning (not even close). Luckily, the rest of the top 5 haven't had to make significant changes to their show. They have been able to clean and add tweaks to the show all week long. For the most part, the top 5 show's should be fairly close to the same design you'll see in Indy (except the Cavies who I heard were adding a new ending).

TOSS OUT ALL GUARD SCORES.........BIG WRONGS WERE DONE

no i did not view the show and i still know better.....

i will bet you a candy bar the placement will change when Debbie is out of the drivers seat....

So now their show is the hardest?

Might not be the hardest. Might not be the easiest either. Probably not really a productive argument from various honks, alums and fans though. No one's mind will change.

Why dirtiest? Maybe CC has made the most recent changes of the top 5? I know others have made changes too but maybe others have been in the works longer. Or maybe some corps have yet to introduce their big changes.

i will bet you a candy bar the placement will change when Debbie is out of the drivers seat....

Crown was just 2 two tenths in back of Cavies last night with a different judge. I *can* tell you Crown came off the field feeling that had their best guard run of the season tonight (before the scores).

Edited by corpsband

Oh, now I get it. You posted this in the wrong thread earlier and I was scratching my head...

Ok BK homerdom aside, can anyone explain to me how BK went from being a 16.4 and 16.2 in Performance vis. in Houston to 15.2 amd 15.3 in the next week? Did they all break their legs and now are limping differently from one another??? I mean I seriously doubt they got worse.... Is this that big conspiracy thing that they get held back in one caption then magically jump into beating corps ahead fo them towards finals week? I seriously dumbfounded... I know they can still improve themselves in every caption but a 15.2 and 15.3 really?????

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

Edited by wesleyrp

no way that scv brass is .6 ahead of cavaliers. dont know that judge is smoking. and cavalier guard should not be scoring that low in guard they have had better scores and havent lost to crown in that really that much at all all season.

oh well. lol