What's the forecast for Jamestown?

Was thinking about going out to Jamestown for tonight's show, but it's raining hard here in northeast Ohio.

Does anyone have a forecast for their weather tonight?

Rain with occassional rain with light to heavy sprinkles.

That's all I hear from my parents up in NY..."It's raining again and we're closing down the pool!"

Hope the sun shines for the show though. Good luck everyone!

Was thinking about going out to Jamestown for tonight's show, but it's raining hard here in northeast Ohio.

Does anyone have a forecast for their weather tonight?

Hot and dry!!

I wish.

Cloudy right now (1:00 P. M.). All the corps are there ready to go. They're planning for a full retreat ceremony. With encore by Empire.

Weather maps show quite a storm in Columbus, OH right now. That would have to track directly to Jamestown to have an affect on the show. If it tracks up into Lake Erie--Jamestown will be OK. If it tracks southeast to Pittsburgh--Jamestown will be OK.

About 100 yards from the field and that close to parking is a huge, new field house. The high school band competition that was rained out in September was held in this field house. There is easy accomodation for 6-700 people--with a couple of small sets of bleachers plus chairs.

The folks in Jamestown have had their "dry run" and will be ready for whatever the weather throws at them.

The show will go on!!

I miss Jamestown!

Boy if there is a place in the state of NY that would support a junior corps...Jametown would be the place!

I remember when I was a kid watching the Skyliners perform through a monsoon @ Kennedy stadium.

I will never forget it, I have felt semi invincible since. :cool::tongue:

scattered thunderstorms,..........

Rained a little during the show. At the PARTY though, it was hot and sunny. One of the best parties I've been to in quite some time. Huge party. WOW! It was the best party I've been to in quite a while. Oh......wait a minute...........there was no party. Must have been a dream. THUNDERBIRDS won the show. We were about to win the party as well, but, no party. So we won the parking lot. Me and Tommy D. I must have had 4.........or 16 Labatt's Blue. I can't remember 'cause I was disappointed that there was no Drum Corps after-the-show-get-together. That was kinda sad.

This is my opinion. My opinion does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the THUNDERBIRDS. Sometimes I fly my own "pattern."

I am Nick. I played my Soprano yesterday in "Jimtown." Tommy D was there with me. He played some high notes on his Soprano.

Edited by SoloSop420

Rained a little during the show. At the PARTY though, it was hot and sunny. One of the best parties I've been to in quite some time. Huge party. WOW! It was the best party I've been to in quite a while. Oh......wait a minute...........there was no party. Must have been a dream. THUNDERBIRDS won the show. We were about to win the party as well, but, no party. So we won the parking lot. Me and Tommy D. I must have had 4.........or 16 Labatt's Blue. I can't remember 'cause I was disappointed that there was no Drum Corps after-the-show-get-together. That was kinda sad.

This is my opinion. My opinion does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the THUNDERBIRDS. Sometimes I fly my own "pattern."

I am Nick. I played my Soprano yesterday in "Jimtown." Tommy D was there with me. He played some high notes on his Soprano.

What about our "chauffer"?