The NightBeat!

Holy Name Cadets - 93.40---------93.5

Carolina Crown - 93.05------------93.0

Phantom Regiment - 89.15--------88.75

*Blue Stars -88.80------------------88.8!

Colts - 83.00----------------------82.00

Madison Scouts -80.25----------80.05

Crossmen - 80.00--------------79.05

Jersey Surf - 74.55------------75.85

Pioneer - 72.20-----------------73.05

My predictions --------------Actual score

* Blue Stars were a no show due to Illness. But, If they did come they would have scored 88.8 give or take :satisfied:

You still got it wrong...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Cadets especially to the drum line which is coming around now! All those injuries and sickness is past you now.

See you in Allentown.

Those caption scores between HNC and Crown are so wack-backwards, you just can't help but laugh. Crown wins GE Vis and HNC wins GE Music? Try again. HNC .5 over Crown in Brass? Come on.

Someone has been gargling bong water during INT.

After watching both corps all summer I had the same thought. HNC biggest strength is drill, CC their music... and now this? After last night's scores?

As to brass, CC had trumpet issues in the ballad tonight so that score may very well be right on.

Congrats to Cadets. Keeping it exciting HNC and CC.

Regiment's percussion in 3rd? Pipitone...seriously?

wasnt shocked to see crwon ahead of them but was suprised about cadets finishing higher than them also. cadets have a great all around show. just not to into their drum book this yr. however congrats to them and everyone else

After watching both corps all summer I had the same thought. HNC biggest strength is drill, CC their music... and now this? After last night's scores?

As to brass, CC had trumpet issues in the ballad tonight so that score may very well be right on.

Congrats to Cadets. Keeping it exciting HNC and CC.

yeah i agree, it doesnt make the most sense in the world. esp the .5 dif in brass, but if you are correct about a slip up in the ballad i do understand how that may have affected it.

ALL of Indianapolis!! Coming in Tuesday night, so will be driving up to HNC housing on Wed! Can't wait!

I'm with the Cadets from Giants Staium to Indy with my group of handy sewing helpers. We apparently have lots of takin in to do with the unis. Losing weight, toning up means more fittings......I'm ready for it!