The NightBeat!

I'm with the Cadets from Giants Staium to Indy with my group of handy sewing helpers. We apparently have lots of takin in to do with the unis. Losing weight, toning up means more fittings......I'm ready for it!

yeah, really wish I could force myself to burn 3500 calories a day....sigh....Just not the same. :)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with the Cadets from Giants Staium to Indy with my group of handy sewing helpers. We apparently have lots of takin in to do with the unis. Losing weight, toning up means more fittings......I'm ready for it!

Make 'em look sharp momz!!!! Thanks for being there and doing your part.

I recall needing 2 fittings and then an entirely smaller size by second tour ... and then another 2 fittings before finals.

You ladies always gave me that little pep in my step with the wink and "you must be getting taller"

wasnt shocked to see crwon ahead of them but was suprised about cadets finishing higher than them also. cadets have a great all around show. just not to into their drum book this yr. however congrats to them and everyone else

Yes, Congrats to everyone. This is a great year for DC. :blink:

They were only on top of HNC and CC at Atlanta by ONE-TENTH...CC beat them in the tech caption and HNC tied them. So this is NOT some type of crazy placement here...seriously!

so they go from beating them to being behind by .3 and .6? whatever.

Make 'em look sharp momz!!!! Thanks for being there and doing your part.

I recall needing 2 fittings and then an entirely smaller size by second tour ... and then another 2 fittings before finals.

You ladies always gave me that little pep in my step with the wink and "you must be getting taller"

Thanks supersop! I just love working with the members of the Cadets. I design and make performance wear for beginner level performers right on up to olympians and by far my most cherished body of work is what I do with this group of great young performers. On and off the field, they are the ipotime of grace and class. I am humbled to be chosen as one of the few to be charged with the look of that great uniform, and to spend even the most fleeting moments getting to know each and every one of them. I am proud to be an alumni of the Cadets, able to give back in any way possible.

so they go from beating them to being behind by .3 and .6? whatever.

Did PR's percussion not get any new drill? COuld that be effecting things?

Seriously. . .HNC, Crown, PR. . .all fine percussion sections. Why is it sooooo out of the question for Crown and HNC to be ahead of PR tonight? Were you there?