Sevierville, TN

it's dead because no-one set up the Lounge with a snappy cute drinkable name :)

Blue Martini's all around

The Blue Martini

Van Gogh Blue Vodka, Citronge, Blue Curacao, Sour Mix, Orange Juice, served in an Oversized Snifter over Ice with a Glow Stick

That was my bad .. someone come up with one, tell me how I can change the name and it shall be done!

EDIT: Not finding any good Twitter updates yet either .. sorry I'll do what I can!

Edited by Guard-Dad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

almost time for INT to go on and me to call it a day and head home in this wonderful 114 degrees :(

That was my bad .. someone come up with one, tell me how I can change the name and it shall be done!

EDIT: Not finding any good Twitter updates yet either .. sorry I'll do what I can!

I think Sevierville is the hometown of Dolly Parton. There is statue of her there. So a name that connects to her would make sense. How about "Drum corps Travelin' Thru" as reference to her original song for which she won an academy award. I have no idea how to change the subject - I think a mod has to do that.

Only went to the Sevierville show once. Had a great time. Wish I were there tonight with BD doing the encore.

Is the show over and encore going?

I think Sevierville is the hometown of Dolly Parton. There is statue of her there. So a name that connects to her would make sense. How about "Drum corps Travelin' Thru" as reference to her original song for which she won an academy award. I have no idea how to change the subject - I think a mod has to do that.

Only went to the Sevierville show once. Had a great time. Wish I were there tonight with BD doing the encore.

From what I understand, Dolly Parton played in SCHS's drum line. They have her band uniform in a case on display. It's really cool. :thumbdown:

Bluecoats should be starting now.

From what I understand, Dolly Parton played in SCHS's drum line. They have her band uniform in a case on display. It's really cool. :thumbdown:

Now I'd like to the cross/straps on that tunic...I know my bad. :tongue:

I noticed that INT gets a 20 minute interval total while everyone else gets 17 minutes for setup, performance, and exit. Does INT have a lot of props to set this year?