Charleston, WV

hey, you and your 08 trooper should join us on show nights for Troop Chat! Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the location.

and refreshhhh......

I think I have spent more at the nail salon than many years prior. I keep chewin' 'em off. I've been there so many times I've almost learned to speak Vietnamese. I like to give a shout out to Yvonne at Nail Time!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, you and your 08 trooper should join us on show nights for Troop Chat! Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the location.

and refreshhhh......

I think he would be interested. I also think you know him from alumni weekend last year. Marimba player that graced the cover of the DCI magazine this winter.

.1 difference between Crown and Cavies tonight ... wow!

Wow, those scores make my prediction look kind of high. I hope I'm right.

I think he would be interested. I also think you know him from alumni weekend last year. Marimba player that graced the cover of the DCI magazine this winter.

Indeed I do! I got to play next to him at the Cheyenne alumni event. He got to teach me the part because the one I downloaded had been significantly changed since the last printing. :thumbdown:

Wow, those scores make my prediction look kind of high. I hope I'm right.

I am just hoping for a 93.5+ score for HNC, and a 93+ score for SCV....Love them both!