Allentown - Day 2

Just got home myself. Intersting perspective, where I was sitting (on the 48), SCV got a major standing O for the company front and a prolonged standing O afterward. I didn't see any partial standing O for Crown. They did get a good standing O afterward. Not taking anything away from either, just stating the reaction where I was seated.

hope to have great reviews for this show just like yesterdays

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's ok, I love those bags ,I put my mouthpieces in them.

I use them as individual mute cases so they don't scratch each other up in my big mute bag!

I have one, too! And I use them for my slide cream/supplies.

I use them as individual mute cases so they don't scratch each other up in my big mute bag!

Grrr you and your small mutes. A trombone mute won't fit in one of those. Well... maybe a plunger. I have to use a big Pro Tec Trombone mute bag.

Oh, a side note...

One of the reasons I think the Cream Team is getting that little extra edge, is all due to the return of Matt Harloff. He was away from the corps for a couple weeks with the Fam. So having him back to pick on every little detail will surely help them on their final week to finals!

GO CROWN!!!

I took my son to do laundry on free day in San Antonio at a near downtown laundrymat and some guy had a bottle of Colt 45 in a Crown bag getting happier and happier doing his laundry. :thumbup: or maybe not...

Edited by anniem

man, and i thought i needed new pants after seeing them in texas (for those reading my twitter). must pack extra for indy.